Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

It feels like hours have passed when I finally feel sleepy as my eyes start fluttering close. I take a deep breath in and out, trying my best to relax... to give myself a reassurance that we're safe and those people won't find us here. It seems to be working, until eventually, I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

-They Knows Our Secrets-

Y/N P.O.V

My sister and I wake up still inside the fort that is made from blanket. We sit up under it, not knowing what to do. I can tell 011 is getting bored, as she get out of the fort.

She grabs something and walks back towards me. She sits down next to me. I turn my head to look at her, then towards the item she took. I look at the item in confusion, as I never seen it before.

I have no idea what that is... do you? I asked. Me neither... she said, staring at the item with curious eyes.

As we try to figure it out, someone steps inside the basement. "I see you girls have find my walkie talkie" the person said. We look up to see Mike as he walks and kneels down in front of us.

He hand went inside his pocket, taking something out. "Here... I got you breakfast..." he said. My sister and I take it from him and take a bite. I chew on the food and smile softly. It's delicious.

It's delicious, right El? I said. Yeah... they would never let us eat something this good... and I see you choose to use the nickname he gave me... she said. I try my best not to laugh at her response... as I don't want to make Mike suspicious.

"So... Y/N... El... I need you guys to just come from the door. My mom will answer, so just tell her that you're lost and that you need help. Whatever you do... you can't tell her about last night or that you two know me. Understand?" Mike said. I turn to look at my sister. She's looking at Mike in silence like we always do.

"Really it's not big deal. We just pretend to meet each other again..." he said, smiling at us. "No..." my sister said. "No?" He said, looking at us in confusion. "No" I said too.

Mike looks at us in confusion. "You... don't want my mom to get help?" He said, slowly. We shake our heads. "You two are in trouble, aren't you?" He said, looking at me and El. We just give him a small nod. "Who? Who are you in trouble with?" He said with curiosity in his eyes. "Bad..." my sister said. "Bad? Bad people?" He asked. In which we nod our head, confirming it's true.

"They wanna hurt you? Bad people" he said. I turn to look at my sister. You tell him... I said. Okay... she respond. She reaches out and points a finger gun at her head, then points it at Mike. Then she lower her hand.

"Understand?" I said. He looks at the two of us in shock. He was about to say something, but someone calls out for him. He looks panic and turns to look at us. "Alright... I'll be back" he said. Then he cover us with the blanket.

Time-Skip

Mike took us to his bedroom. I sit down on the bed as my sister looks around the room. She stops when she sees something and didn't move at all as she stare at it. I got a bit curious about what it is. I stand up. I walk towards her and stand next to her.

She's looking at a photo. She picks it up and turn to Mike. She points at the boy we know as Will. Mike looks shock as he walks towards us.

"You know him?" He said. We nod our heads. His eyes widened. "Wait here... I need to call my friends" he said. He runs out of the room. My sister and I just sit down on the bed as we wait for Mike to return.

After a while, he comes back with 2 the other boys. They froze when they saw us sitting on Mike's bed. They turn to look at Mike in disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind?" The boy with dark skin said. "Just listen to me!" Mike try to say. "You're out of your mind!" He said again, cutting Mike off. Mike looks annoyed.

"They knows about Will!" Mike said. "What do you mean they know about Will??" The other boy said. Mike grab the picture my sister was holding before he called them over. "She points at his picture... she recognize him" Mike said. "Well... think about it! Do you think it's a coincidence we found them right on the same spot where Will disappeared!" he said. The two of them turns to look at us in realization.

The dark skinned boy walk towards us. "Do the two of you know where he is?" He said. We just stare at him. "Do you know where he is?!" He yelled, as he grab onto my sister.

"Stop! You're scaring them!!" Mike yelled. "They should be scared! Do you know where Will is?" He said, turning to look at Mike then at us. We didn't answer him and he looks frustrated.

"We have to tell this to your mom" he said. "No! We can't tell my mom. They're going to be in danger" he said. "What kind of danger?" The other boy said. He turns to look at him. "Danger danger!" He said. Then he makes finger gun and points it at the boy, then to the dark skinned boy. But he smacks Mike's hand. "No! No no no! We're telling this to your mom!" He said. He walks towards the door. He opens it only for it to slam shut. It wasn't me... I turn my head to see my sister standing up.

The boy tries again, this time I slam it shut and lock it. They turn to look at us in shock. We have blood running down our noses. "No" we said together. They just keep staring at us, seeming speechless by their discoveries that we're not normal kids.

*to be continued*