Chapter 45

Previously on Chapter 44

I just wanna see my sister again... is that too much to ask? Why do I have to experience this? Just what did I do to deserve this?

-Shocked-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting with Draco, by the lake. I have my head on his shoulder. While he have an arm around my waist. I stare into the distance.

I feel his arm tighten around me

I feel his arm tighten around me. "Y/N..." he said. I move my head from his shoulder. I turn to look at him. He turns his head to look at me. Moving his arm so it's wrapped around my shoulder as he pulls me closer, leaning his forehead against mine.

"How are you holding up?" He asked. "I'm okay..." I said, smiling at him. He furrow his eyebrow as he stare into my eyes. "You don't have to lie... not with me..." he said, in a hushed tone. I stare at him for a while, then I feel tears pooling up in my eyes.

He leans back slightly, gently cupping my cheeks in his arm. "Just let it out... don't keep it in... it's not good for you heart..." he said. I just pull him into a hug, burying my face in the crook of his neck. My body starts to shake as tears streams down my cheeks.

I snuggle closer to his side. He tightens his arms around me, holding me even closer. He run his hand through my hair, gently caressing it. I feel soft kisses being place on the side of my head once in a while.

I slowly starts calm down. All that's left is heavy breath and soft hiccups. I feel tired from all the crying. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Draco P.O.V

I hear a soft snore coming from Y/N. I look down to see her asleep. I smile softly, then frown when I see the tears stained on her cheeks. I lift my hand and gently caress her cheek.

'What can I do to help you, baby...' I thought. I place a soft kiss on her forehead. I gently scoop her up in my arms. Then I slowly stand up and start making my way back.

I try to look for Harry and the others so they can take Y/N to her room in the Gryffindor house. After a while, I finally find them. I open my mouth to call them, but stop myself. I look down to look at Y/N. I can't just yell out for them... I will wake Y/N. I can't do that, she needs to rest. So as steady as I can. I try to walk faster to catch up with them.

Luckily Hermione notice me. She stops walking and turn to her friends. Harry turns his head to her and she gestures towards me. He turns to look at me and Ron did the same. They instantly runs towards me.

I notice the worried look in their eyes. "She's alright. She just fell asleep when we're hanging around the lake... she did cried a little... but that's what she's been doing... she misses her sister a lot" I said as I glance at Y/N. She's still asleep with her head on my chest.

"Here... let me take her to her room... then we can all discuss how to help her" Harry said, with his arm outstretch. As much as I don't want Y/N to be too close with him. It's obvious that he have a crush on her. But I know I don't have a choice. I can't get in the Gryffindor's common room.

He gently pick Y/N from my arms. He smiles at me and turn around. Then he walks towards their house, while Ron and Hermione stays behind.

Harry P.O.V

I take Y/N to the Gryffindor common room. I can't go to the girl's side of the dorm, so I don't have a choice but to lay her down on the couch. I grab a blanket from my room and walk towards her. I gently drape the blanket on her body, pulling it up to her chest.

I kneel down next to her and stare at her sleeping form. I gently tuck a strand piece of hair behind her ear. I'm sure Draco notice my behavior around Y/N. I'm sure he'd caught on... that I have a crush on Y/N.

"I like you, Y/N... so much. But I know that I can't have you. Your heart is with Draco. But I'll always be there for you. I'll take care of you when he can't..." I said, in a hush tone. Before I could stop myself, I've leaned down and place a soft kiss on her lips.

Y/N P.O.V

I feel a soft pressure on my lips. My eyes flutter open and flinch when I saw a face. I know for a fact that it is not Draco. I quickly place my hand on the person's shoulder and push him away.

"Harry?!" I said. He looks at me wide-eyed. "Y-Y/N... I... I'm-" I cut him off. "Shut up!" I yelled. I stand up and walk towards him. I raise my hand and slap him hard on the cheek. His face turns sideways from the impact, his cheek turning deep shade of red.

"How dare you! You know I'm with Draco! Why'd you do that??" I yelled at him, glaring at him angrily. "I-I'm sorry... I... I-I d-don't know w-what came over m-me" he said. "Save it! And stay away from me! Far away from me!!" I spat at him out of anger. His eyes filled with tears. I turn around and storm away to my room. I slam the door shut and lean my back against it. I slid down and hug my knees close to my chest. I choke a sob and burst into tears.

Why do I have to live like this? First I have to lose my sister because I'm stuck here in Hogwarts and I can't go to Hawkins. Now, a boy I thought was my best friend made a move on me. Why does things like this keeps on happening to me.

"Why?!!" I yelled out. The items in this room starts shaking. I clutch my hair and screams at top of my lungs. I can't control myself anymore. It's all too much for me.

I drop on my knees and blood starts dripping down my nose. I feel pain shooting up my head. I fall on my side and groan in pain. The pain soon got too much and everything turns black.

*to be continued*