Chapter 35

Previously on Chapter 34

After dinner, Fred escorts me to the room that will be my room for my stay here. I thank him and said goodnight. He said goodnight as well and walks away. I change my clothes into my sleeping attire. I lay on my bed and let myself drift off to sleep.

-Ruckus In The Morning-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning to the sound of screaming. I sit up on the bed and groan softly. 'What's all that screaming? And so early in the morning...' I thought to myself. I get up and head out of the room. I make my way downstairs.

"For the last time... she is not home! Please come back another time!" I hear someone said, I know it's Molly. But who is she talking to?

"We just wanna ask her a few things, ma'am! It won't take a long time" A voice said. Then a chorus of voice yelling out agreement. I furrow my eyebrow. 'What's going on?' I thought to myself. I walk further down the stairs.

I was about to walk towards the front door. When I feel someone pulling me, before I could even walk any closer. I was about to scream from the shock, but a hand cover my mouth.

"Shhh!!!" The person said. I just turn my head to see Ron. "What arf yhu dofing?" I said, my voice muffled because of his hand is still covering my mouth. He lift his finger to his lips, as if telling me not to make a sound. I just nod my head.

He slowly remove his hand from my mouth. "Okay... do you mind telling me what's going on? What's with all that racket?" I said, in a hush tone. He lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes.

"Reporters... that's what happened..." he said. "Wait, what?" I said, a little too loud. Ron panicked by this. "Shh!!" He said, covering my mouth again. "Sophy" I muffled out.

He lets out a sigh and remove his hand again. I open my mouth, but he give me a look that practically said 'shut up!'. I let out a sigh and make a zipping motion with my finger.

"They're looking for you. They want to interview you. I'm not joking when I said you're famous, Y/N... you ARE very famous. Everyone in the magic world knew or heard about you. About what you did to protect Hogwarts and all of us..." he said. My eyes widened at what he told me.

I can here more screaming downstairs. Ron let out a sigh and run his hand across his face. "They've been here since way early in the morning. I can't even get a proper sleep..." he said. I just look at him with an apologetic smile. He notice my stare at smile at me.

"It's alright... we love having you around. It's just we didn't expect them to come here... I don't even know how they know you're here" he said. I just hum and sit on the edge of the bed. Ron have lead me back to my room.

"So I'm guessing we're stuck here?" I said, making sure to keep my voice low. "Seems like it..." he said, taking a seat next to me. I let out a sigh and let body fall back to lay on the bed.

"This isn't a life I expect to have... I just wanna have a peaceful life. I want nothing but to live peacefully with my sister. But now I can't even see her because my ability faded... and I can't open the portal to go back to Hawkins. This sucks..." I said. I can feel tears pooling up in my eyes.

The screaming died down. But I still try my best to keep my voice down. I cover my mouth as I try to stop myself from crying. I just want to go back... I just wanna meet my sister again. I'm scared that if I stay here any longer, she'll forget about me.

"Oh no... d-don't cry, Y/N..." Ron said, looking at me in panic. I just cover my face as I keep crying softly. I hear footsteps coming to my room. But I didn't pull my hand away.

"Y/N, dear... I'm sorry about tha- what did you do to her, Ronald Weasley?!" The person said, yelling at Ron. By hearing the voice, I can tell it's Molly.

"N-No! I... I-I didn't do a-anything... I... I swear!!" I hear Ron said, clearly panicking. "Well... if you did not do anything. Then why is she crying??" She said. I move my hand from my face to see Molly glaring at her son.

"H-He d-didn't do a t-thing... I... I-I-I just... I m-miss m-my sister..." I said. "See??" Ron said, in defensive voice. "Hush, Ron!" she said, shutting him up. He gulps nervously at his mother's glare. Molly turns to me and walks towards me. She kneels down in front of me.

"Oh, honey... I promise we'll fine a way to help you reunite with your sister, okay?" She said. I just nod my head, sobbing quietly. She smiles softly at me and pulls me into a hug. I just lean my head on her shoulder, trying to calm down.

After a while, I finally calm down. "Now... let's head downstairs. You must be hungry... come on, dear..." she said. I stand up and walk along with her. Ron is following close behind me.

"Why hello- what's wrong, Y/N?" Fred said. Molly whispers to him. He whispers to his twin. I frown at their interaction. Seeing them... makes me miss El even more. I look down as tears streams down my cheeks.

"Oh..." I hear George said. Then I feel two pair of arms wrapped around me. I lift my head slightly to see the twin. I just close my eyes and let myself relax in their embrace.

"How about to cheer you up. We take you around?" Feed said. "That would be great..." I said. "Oooh~ can I come?" Ron said. "Me too!" Ginny said. "The more the merrier, right?" George said. I just smile softly. 

"Yes the 5 of you can go take a stroll around. After you have your meal. Now come on... sit down and eat..." Molly said, sternly. We make our way to the dining table and take a seat. Today Molly prepare some f/f, which is also one of my favorite.

"How'd you know I love these?" I asked Molly, after I swallow the food. "Oh... Harry and Hermione told me. You're in Gryffindor too, right? So I asked them what you usually eat during dining session back in Hogwarts. I just assume they're your favorite..." she said, smiling at me. "Well... your assume is correct" I said, grinning at her. She smiles back and gently pat my head as she's sitting next to me.

Time-skip

As promise, Fred and George take me around the town. This place is breathtaking. It's so different from Hawkins.

The building have that classic old school vibe to it

The building have that classic old school vibe to it. I look around in awe at the scenery of buildings that's surrounding me.

We are walking around the town, when suddenly I hear screaming coming from our left. "There's her!! Y/N!! Y/N!!!" Someone suddenly yelled. I turn my head to see a group of people. They're all holding camera's in their hands.

"Oh no... come on! We need to run!!" Ron said. He grabs my hand and we start running away from the swarm of reporters.

We take a sharp turn and enter a building. I breathe heavily and lean my back against the wall. "I did not see that coming..." I said, breathing heavily. They all just chuckles softly.

"Better get use to it, little miss celebrity..." Fred said, smiling at me. I just roll my eyes at what he said. He just laugh at my reaction. George ruffle my hair and I just pout, as my hair now all messed up. The only thing on my mind was...

What just happened....

*to be continued*