Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

From what I've seen in this short interaction. I'd say Hermione is the responsible as well as the smartest one among the three of them. Ron is the scaredy cat one. While Harry... the curious one. Harry seems to be the type to just observe things. But I can tell he's easy to get irritated.

-They're The Same... But Different-

Y/N P.O.V

The three of them head to their class. While me and my sister choose to take a stroll around the school. Hermione only shown us a few places and where we are forbidden to enter. So I figured we could just find out more about this school on our own.

El keeps holding my hand as we walk around. I just let her, knowing how hard this is for her. I can tell that she'd rather be with Mike than be here.

How are you holding up? I said. Not good... she said in a hush voice in my head. Figured... I know you miss being with Mike... we'll find a way... we'll be with them soon... I said. You keep saying that... she said. I know... just be patient... I said. Alright... she said.

My sister can talk aloud when there's just the two of us. But when we're in an open space like this. She preferred to speak through thoughts. I guess she's scared anyone could hear how insecure she felt at the moment. I can't blame her... I KNOW that she's very sensitive and being in a totally unfamiliar place would just add up to her insecurities, making it sky rocketed. I just wish I could do SOMETHING to help her.

We stop walking by the lake. I turn to look at El. Do you want to sit down? I said. She nods her head. I take a seat on the dirt and she follows in suit. I just stare into the water.

I want to swim in it... because they add shark DNA into my system, I can breathe underwater just fine. But my sister can't... and I don't want to leave her alone.

You can swim if you want to... she said. I turn to look at her. No... I don't wanna leave you here... I said. It's alright... just go... she said. Nope... I'll swim when I'm alone... I said. Fine... she said. I just giggle softly.

Out of the sudden the air starts to get pretty chilly. I stand up and look around to find the source. I look up at the sky to see something flying our way.

"What are those things??" I said

"What are those things??" I said. My sister stands up as well. I turn to look at her to see her looking at the creature in the sky.

"They're Demogorgons..." she said. "What?" I said. "They transformed into that thing..." she said. "How did you know?" I said. She points at one closest to us. I turn my head to look at where she's pointing. It has no face... just like Demogorgons. I observe the hand as well and it's identical to Demogorgons.

"They are the same... but different..." I said, realizing what my sister said is true. My sister nods her head. The monster turns to us and fly towards us.

"We have to run!" I said. We turn our body and start running towards the direction we came from. I turn my body once in a while and shoot lava sphere at the monsters.

We reach the school ground and fall on our knees in exhaustion. I place my hands on the ground to keep myself up. I breathe heavily as I try to steady myself.

"I can't believe they get here..." I said. We get here from the portal in the Upside Down, remember? That must be how they came... yet when they got here they transform into a different monster... she said. I was confused why she speaks through mind, only to realize we're in school ground and there are students around.

Yeah... make sense... I said, agreeing with her. I lay on the ground still breathing heavily... and the shock information isn't helping at all. It just makes me feel more uneasy.

I can hear footsteps walking towards us. I sit up and see our three friends. "Are you guys okay? You look like you've seen a ghost..." Harry said. "Not ghost... more like a cloaked monster..." I said. "Dementors? What are they doing here?" Hermione said. "What's dementors?" I said. "That cloaked cloaked monster you encountered. That's Dementor..." Ron said. I just hum.

"Well... Dementors are Demogorgons in our world... they transformed..." I said. "What's Demogorgon?" Hermione said. I take out my notebook that I always have with me. I open it and scribble a quick sketch.

I show the drawing to them

I show the drawing to them. "This is their real form. See the claw? They're the same thing..." I said. Harry squat down as he observe the drawing.

"But different..." he said. I nod my head at what he just said. "I never knew dementors have other form" Hermione said, looking at the drawing in disbelief.

"Do they eat happy memories as well?" Hermione asked me. "I'm sorry... what?" I said. "Dementors feeds on your happy memories..." she said. "Hmm... looks like their diet changed as well... in our world... they fed on human flesh" I said. "Wow..." they said, looking at me in complete shock.

"Well... we have to tell Professor Dumbledore. We can't just let it be. Dementors are forbidden to enter here... unless... there's a fugitive that escape from the prison of Azkaban..." she said. "Prison?" I said. She nods her head.

"The Dementors are guards of that prison. They'd constantly feeds of the prisoner's happy memories, until all that's left are misery and despair" she said. "Okay that's messed up. We can't let that happen here..." I said. She nods her head in agreement. We stand up and run towards Professor Dumbledore's office.

Hermione knocks on the door. She open the door after hearing a soft "come in" from the other side of the door. She push the door open and gestures me to enter the room with her.

"What business do you have, Ms. Granger?" He said, looking up from his worksheets. "Not me, Professor. But Y/N... she wants to report something" she said, gesturing towards me. "I see... very well... you can tell me now..." he said, turning to look at me. I open my mouth and start telling him everything from the Dementor chasing us... to the discovery that they're coming from the Upside Down by a different name "Demogorgons," and how we stumble here through a portal in the Upside Down.

By the end of it, he have a serious expression on his face as he process the information I gave him. He turns to Hermione and smile at her. "Do you mind giving us privacy? I need to ask her some questions" he said. Hermione bows and turns around to leave, leaving me, my sister and Professor Dumbledore. He looks at me with a serious expression. "Now... tell me, my dear... what are you?" He said. I knew he's going to ask this question at some point. I guess it's now or never. I take a deep breath...

Then...

*to be continued*