Chapter 39

Previously on Chapter 38

The man scoffs. "Silence!! Oh how disgusted I feel when I learn that this person have an affair with my son..." He said. I can feel a few eyes turns to look at me. I just ignore their stares and keep staring at the Draco's father. I take a quick glance at Draco to see him looking at me with worry in his eyes. I just give him a reassuring smile that everything will be okay. Then I turn to look at his father again. He still have that disgusted look on his face as he glance around again. "Now...

Where is Y/N??

-Awakening-

Y/N P.O.V

"Now... where is Y/N??" He said. Hermione leans over to me. "Stay quiet. You'll be in trouble if you come face to face with him..." she said. I glance at her then back at the man. Is he really that bad?

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He yelled, his voice booming throughout the dining hall. His eyes shows anger more than when he first got here. Suddenly I feel worried. They will all be in trouble if they try to protect me from this man. "Y/N... don't..." Harry said. I just shake my head and stand up.

"That would be me... I am Y/N..." I said. The man's eyes turns to look at me. I can see a scowl forming in his face. He walks towards me, until he's standing in front of. He looks down at me with his judging eyes. I just look back at him without emotion.

Suddenly, my face got turned sideways as I can feel a tingling sensation on my cheek. My eyes widened as I realize what had happened. Draco's father had just slapped me.

"How DARE you... you insolent little brat. You have to know your place. You filthy blood, don't even have magic in your vein. So, how do you deem yourself worthy for my son?" he said, glaring down at me. I just turn my head to look at him.

Draco stands up from his seat and run towards me. He stands in front of me, shielding me away from his father's hateful gaze. I just stare at Draco's back in surprise. I didn't expect him to come for my sake. I thought he's scared of his father. Do I mean that much to him that he's willing to fight his fear, just to defend me.

"That's enough, Father... don't hurt her. It's not her fault that I fell in love with her..." he said. His father scoff at his choice of word. "Oh Draco... what do you know about love?" He said. Draco gulps as his father stare down at him with a glare.

Okay... I can't take it anymore. "What did he know about love? Clearly more than you..." I said, as I move from behind Draco. I can hear gasps from the others around me. I can't blame them for being shocked, as I just talked back to a man who's suppose to be an honorable figure in the whole magic world.

He looks taken aback my by words, then his face turn into anger. He take out his wand and point it at my neck. But my gaze at him remain unwavering without a single hint of fear as I glare back at the man in front of me. I have no reason to be afraid of this guy.

"What does pointing a wand to a girl make you feel, huh? Pride? No... more like cowardice... you think... just because you're born pure-blood means you're above everyone? Why do you think this school exist, huh? Why do you think this place accepts muggle born? Your kind will go extinct if you keep your ego high up... if anything, I'd say that you're insecure. You're worried that muggle born can master magic way better than you" I said. He looks ticked off by my choice of words.