Chapter 24

Previously on Chapter 23

"Ow!!" I yelped, because Hermione just smacked my shoulder. "Do you HAVE to scare us like that??" She said. "What? Can't I prank you guys?" I said. "You're starting to act like my brothers..." Ron said. "They're twins too... what do you expect?" I said, shrugging. I hear them scoffing and giggle.

Oh it's so good to be back...

-Trouble With Draco-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up from someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see El looking over me. I let out a yelp as I'm not expecting her to be that close. Then I let out a sigh.

"Why do you always have to wake me up by scaring me?" I said. "Because it's fun~" she said, giggling a little. I roll my eyes and stand up. I stretch my body and let out a sigh of satisfaction when my back pop.

"What?" I said, realizing El is just standing there as she stare at me. "Oh nothing... go and get ready or we're going to get late for our first day..." she said, pointing towards the washroom.

"Ay yay, Captain!" I said, faking a sailor voice while saluting her. She chuckles and starts to push me to get going. "Okay! Okay! I can walk on my own. Stop pushing me!" I said. She stops pushing me and just laugh. I giggle and enter the washroom for my daily morning routine.

Time-skip

Today I'll be watching Gryffindor house practicing on Quidditch. I asked Harry what's Quidditch and he explained to me that it's some kind of sport. There's a lot of position in each time, such as; chaser, seeker, beater and keeper. I got confused when he starts to explain each roles of the positions.

So I'll just ask Hermione when we watch it later. Me and El walks along Hermione and Ron. They sit by the bench and I sit on the other bench with El. Harry is with his team as they're preparing for practice.

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Harry walking towards the field in front of us with his team. They seem to be having trouble. I turn my gaze to see the Slytherin team.

"Oh no... I smell trouble..." I said, standing up. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Hermione and Ron doing the same. Then we walk towards the two team.

I'm standing a bit behind so I they don't notice me. I look at my sister as she looks back at me. What do you think is the problem? She asked. I think they're arguing about who should use the field... I said. She hums in agreement at my statement.

"At least no one have to pay their way in. They got in the team out of pure talent" Hermione said, sassing Draco. He looks annoyed by what she just said to him.

"How dare you talk to me like that? The only reason I can tolerate your presence is because of Y/N. You filthy little mud-blood!" He said. Hermione looks at him with pain in her eyes. The word "mud-blood" must be a very bad word.

"How dare you, Malfoy! Eat slug!" Ron said, pointing his wand at Draco. But his spell backfired. I notice a crack in his wand. Hermione and Harry runs to Ron to make sure he's alright.

I walk towards Draco. "Hey!" I yelled. He turns his head to look at me and his eyes widened. "Y-Y/N... w-when did you c-come back?" He said. "When I come back does not matter right now. How dare you insult my friends, huh? Just because I'm not around doesn't mean you have the audacity to bully them. I am glad I see that... now I see your true color. You're nothing but an asshole!" I said. I grab my sister's hand and run after the trio.

"No, Y/N... wait!!" I hear him called out for me. I can hear his footsteps coming towards me. I turn around and outstretch my hand, palm facing forward. I use my telekinesis and push him back. He got thrown a few feet back.

I wipe the blood that manage to slip out of my nose. "I don't want to see you ever again! Stay away from us!" I said, glaring at him. Then we start to walk. I can't believe I actually agreed to be friends with him! I even misses him when I was back in Hawkins. God! I'm so stupid!

Calm down, Y/N... you don't want your anger to get loose... I hear my sister said in my head. She knows if she talks to me verbally, I wouldn't hear her. So she reaches out to me through telepathy. I let out a sigh and take a few deep breaths to calm down.

"I just... I can't believe I actually agreed to be friends with Malfoy... I should have known once a jerk, he'll always be a jerk..." I said, rolling my eyes. I turn to look at my sister to see her looking at me with a soft gaze.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Like you're feeling sorry for me" I said. "You don't realize it, do you?" She said. "Realize what?" I said, looking at her in confusion.

"Malfoy for you is like Mike for me..." she said. "W-What?" I said. She lets out a sigh "you love him... YOU love Malfoy" she said again. My eyes widened at what she just said.

"Me? Love Malfoy?? Ha! You have got to be kidding me... no... nah ah... not a chance!" I said, shaking my finger back and forth. "Denial is the first sign..." she said. "How do you even know these kind of stuff??" I said. "Mike told me..." she said, shrugging. I let out a sigh.

"Alright... maybe I do... maybe I DO love him. But so what? I refuse to be with a jerk..." I said, crossing my arms across from my chest. "He may be a jerk. But maybe that's because he was raised that way. From what I've heard... his father isn't the friendliest guy. Maybe that's why Draco acts the way he is... and he just needs someone to show him a way to be a better person..." she said. "Your point is?" I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Give him a chance, maybe? Show him a way to be a better person..." she said. I blink in surprise as I look at her. "Uhh... I really don't believe you're the same person..." I said. "Can you take this seriously?!" She said, looking angered. I flinch at her tone and looks down. "S-Sorry..." I said. She lets out a sigh and pat me on my shoulder softly. "Think about it... maybe you'll see what I meant..." she said. I just nod my head at her words.

*to be continued*