Chapter 62

Previously on Chapter 61

"We won, Draco... we won..." I said. He smiles and nod his head. "Yeah... we won..." he said, pulling away to look at me. I smile happily at him. He smiles back and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. Finally...

We won...

-Laughters After Tears-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and realize I'm in the hospital wings. I've lost counts how many times I've been here. I let out a soft groan and turn my head slightly.

I furrow my eyebrow as I remember this building is destroyed. But I guess that's the perks of living in a world with magic, we can do anything in an instant. 

I turn my head slightly to see a blond hair. The smell of green apples and mint filled my nose and I smile, already knowing it's Draco... my beloved boyfriend. I lift my hand and gently place it on his head.

"Draco..." I said. He stirs slowly and opens his eyes. He turn his head to look at me. "Y/N..." he said, I can hear the relief in his voice. He moves and stand up, sitting back down on the edge of the bed. I sit up slowly and feel my body being pulled into a tight embrace.

"I thought you're going to forget about me..." he said. I let out a sigh and caress his hair softly. "No... I'm okay, Draco. I still remember everything. I guess... it was just a one time thing..." I said. "Good... that's a relief..." he said, pulling away to look at me. He cups my cheeks softly and caress my skin. He's being so gentle as if I'm the most delicate things.

I smile at him and place my hands on top of his. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. I give a lot of passion in this kiss. This kiss filled with a lot of emotions. Mainly happiness... I'm happy that we manage to get out of the war safely.

I pull away to look at him. "I love you, Y/N... Merlin, I love you so much! Thank you much for coming into my life, Y/N. My life have been complete with you in them..." he said. "I love you too, Draco... and you're being so damn cheesy..." I said, making him laugh at my comment. "Hey... I was trying to be romantic..." he said. I shake my head and nudge his nose with mine.

"You don't need to be romantic... I love you the way you are..." I said. He smiles and leans his forehead against mine. "Oh how did I get so lucky to have you. To be able to call you mine..." he said. I giggle and nod my head. "Yeah... I wonder that too..." I said, making him pout. I burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding you big baby..." I said. "But I'm your baby, right?" He said. "Right... my big baby..." I said. He smiles and leans in for another kiss.

The door to the hospital wings open. I turn my head to see my sister, followed by the trio. Along with Mike, Dustin, Lucas and El. I smile as I look at them.

"Y/N!!" El said. She turns to towards me, pushing Draco out of the way in the process. The poor boy fell on the floor and groan in pain as he falls on his butt. El hugs me tightly.

"El... as much as I'm happy to see you. You didn't have to push Draco out of the way..." I said, patting her back softly. She pulls away and turn to Draco, who's still in pain.

"Oh... whoops... sorry, bro..." she said. Draco stands up and rolls his eyes. "Whatever... that really hurts" he said. "Aweee... is my Dracey hurting?" I said. He turns to me and decided to play along. He pouts and nod his head, acting like he's going to cry.

"Awee... come here, baby..." I cooed softly, with my my arms open for a hug. He gleefully walks towards me. I embrace him in my arms and gently caress his head.

"What just happened?" Harry said, looking at Draco in confusion. "What?" I asked. "I never seen him act like that..." he said, pointing at Draco who is clinging onto me like a koala. I just laugh at his confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about. This is how he acts around me..." I said. "Looks like he only show his soft side to you, Y/N..." he said, laughing softly. I nod my head, laughing along.

Draco turns to look at him. "Of course, Potter. Why would I show it towards others? Y/N is my girl. So I would want her to baby me... or..." he said, smirking at Harry. Draco stands up and walks towards him.

"Do you want me to act like a baby to you? Sure, I can do that..." he said, walking towards Harry who still looks clueless. Draco keeps walking towards him.

"Dada~ I want hug, dada~" Draco said, clapping his hand and reach out to Harry. Harry let out a scream and hide behind Ginny. All of us burst out laughing at their interaction.

"Oh my God, these dorks..." I said, between laughter. I cover my mouth in attempt to control it. But it was just too funny that I end up laughing all over again. I fall back on the bed and laugh harder, to the point my sides starts to ache from all the laughing.

I finally stop laughing after a while. I wheeze softly, trying to regain my composure. I close my eyes as I take deep breathes to calm myself.

"No!! Leave me alone!" I heard Harry said. "Dada~ No! Wait! Don't go!! I'm cold, Dada! Hug me~" this time from Draco. I turn my head to look at Harry and Draco to see them running in circle around Ginny, who looks dizzy. I burst out laughing once again. The hospital wings is filled with our laughters.

Sure... we lost a lot of life in the battle. But we have to move on for them. Fred, Lupin, Tonks... and a lot of others that fought bravely for the great of goods.

So the best we can do to honor them... is to try and live peacefully. After war, comes peace. After each cries, comes happiness. This is ours... we filled the emptiness in our hearts with laughters.

We will try our best to continue our life... because we know. Those people we lost never actually leave us. They will always remain in a special place in our hearts. As they will always be watching over us up there in heaven.

*to be continued*

A/N: my stomach hurts while writing this. I was actually laughing. Seriously, I'm literally close to tears. But I have to hold in it, my dad is sleeping on the couch across from me.

Anyway, this book almost come to an end with just a few more chapters. Thank you so much for staying with me until this far. I hope you can keep supporting me. Quick question...

Would you recommend this book?