Chapter 53

Previously on Chapter 52

"Yeah... I guess you're right..." I said. "So... we have to re-introduce them to each other" she said. I let out a sigh and nod my head in defeat, knowing I don't have a choice but to do what she said. Even though I don't want to. If Potter try something on her again. I WILL teach him a lesson! I'm not going to let that asshole steal Y/N from me. She's mine and I plan on keeping her that way.

-Do I Know Them?-

Y/N P.O.V

El told me that we belonged to a house. She said it's the Gryffindor. So Professor Dumbledore told me to stay in Gryffindor like I should. I just follow their suggestion, they said it's best and hopefully it will help me remember faster.

Draco currently taking me somewhere. He didn't tell me where, but he said he wants me to meet a group of people. So I didn't complain and just follow along.

After a while of walking. He have my hand in his as we walk. He suddenly stops. "There they are..." he said. I turn to where he's looking to see three people, along with my sister. He gently pull me along with him and stop when we are standing in front of them.

"Uhh... who are they?" I said, looking at them. Draco turns to look at me. "They're Potter, Weasley, and Granger" El said. I furrow my eyebrow. "Well then... we should leave..." I said. I turn around to leave but Draco gently grab my hand.

"Don't leave..." he said. "I thought you said they are bad people..." I said. The three of them looks at me with hurt and sadness in their eyes. I turn to look at them in confusion.

"He lied... they're not had people. They're actually your best friends..." my sister said. "Why'd you lie?" I asked, turning to look at Draco. Hurt is evident in my voice.

He lets out a sigh. "Because of what happened to you... have something to do with him!" he said, pointing a finger at a boy with black hair. The said boy just look down. I can see guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know why I did what I did..." he said, without looking at me. I look at him, confusion is evident in my face. "I... don't even know what you did..." I said.

"He kissed you... leading to your breakdown and you overused your abilities. Then losing your memories because of it..." Draco said, glaring at the boy. "W-Wait... what...? H-Huh?" I said, looking at them back and forth.

"Looks like we have to tell from the start... come on... let's go sit somewhere..." El said, grabbing my hand. I grab Draco's hand with my free hand. We start to walk somewhere. The three people following behind us.

Time-skip

I just sit there in the Three Broomsticks while they are telling me what actually happened. Apparently, I opened the portal to send El back to Hawkins while I stay, battling the Mind Flayer.

What shocked me is the fact that I died, sacrificing myself to protect them. But somehow I was brought back to life. Draco told me it was their tears. I'm so confused, how can tears brought someone back from the dead??

Draco notice my confused look and wrap his arms around my shoulder. I lean to his hug, leaning my head on his shoulder. "This is all so confusing..." I said, sighing softly.

"I know... don't worry, baby. I promise I'll help you remember everything" he said. I smile softly at his kind words. I pull away slightly to look at him.

"Thank you for coping up with me..." I said. "Why wouldn't I? I love you, Y/N... of course I'd stick with you. I won't ever... give up on you. Never..." he said. I smile and place my hand on his cheek. I lean closer to his face. "And I love you too, Draco..." I said. His eyes widened and they glisten a little. He let out a happy laugh and pulls me closer for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He pulls away and place a soft kiss on forehead, both of my cheeks, nose and another peck on my lips. I let out a giggle at his action. He smiles at me and place his forehead against mine.

"Oh... I thought I'd never hear you say that again... say it again?" He said. "I love you..." I said. He grins happily at me. "Again?" He said, biting his lips while still grinning at me. I let out a soft giggle and peck his nose. "I love you, Draco Malfoy..." I said. He let out a content sigh and cup my cheeks gently, while leaning his forehead against mine.

"Oh Merlin... I'm so happy... I love you so much, Y/N. I was so broken when you don't remember me. I thought that I'm going to lose you..." he murmured softly. "You're not going to lose me. I'm starting to remember bits and pieces..." I said, smiling at him. He nods his head, grinning at me. "I'm glad, baby..." he said, still smiling at me and I smile back at him. He bit his lips and leans in for a another kiss. I just close my eyes and smile when I feel his lips on mine.

Harry P.O.V

Seeing how much they love each other. It makes me feel even more guilty for what I had done. If only I can control my feelings, Y/N wouldn't ended up like this.

But I can't help myself. I'm so madly and deeply in love with her. But I should know better than I don't have a chance... and seeing this just proves it more. Even though Y/N didn't remember a thing about Draco. Her love for him remains strong. I don't have a chance at all. So I'll do what I had to do. I'll back off and let them be happy with each other.

I look down as I feel tears streaming down both of my cheeks. I wipe them away before anyone could notice. Luckily no one did. I take a deep breathe and look up at the couple in front of me, happily kissing each other. Then they just continue to stare into each other eyes. I can feel their love radiating from where I'm sitting. I've never seen anyone being in love like they love each other.

Y/N P.O.V

We stay in the Three Broomstick until it's starting to get late. Draco paid for our drinks, while the others paid for theirs. He stands up and hold out a hand to me. I grab his hand and stands up. Then we walk out of the Three Broomstick.

Draco walks with me until we reach Gryffindor. He turns me to look at him. "Have a good rest, baby... I love you..." he said. I nod my head and take a step closer to him. "I love you too, Draco..." I said. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I close my eyes, kissing him back. He place another soft kiss on my forehead. Then he walks away.

I turn around and enter the house with the others. My sister leads me to a room, presumably ours. I just follow her lead.

"That's your bed, and this is mine..." she said. I nod my head and walk towards my bed. I lay down and pull the blanket up to my neck. I turn to my sister and smile at her.

"Goodnight, El..." I said. She smiles at me. "Good night, Y/N..." she said. I smile one more time and turn to my side. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*