Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

We fill the rest of the night with laughter. I really feel like home being around them. But of course... I miss my sister. I hope I can still open the portal, so I can see her again.

-It's Fading-

Y/N P.O.V

It took me a month to recover. Draco insisted that I wait for a couple more days, just to make sure I'm fit enough to try to open the portal. But of course, I said I can't wait. I miss my sister and I want to meet her again.

Draco knows he have no choice. So he guides me to Hogwarts field. I'll be opening the Portal here. He have his arm around my waist, while I have mine around his shoulder.

"Are you sure you can stand?" Draco said. I nod my head. "Okay..." he said, slowly removing his arm. I stumble a little. Draco outstretch his arm, ready to catch me before I fall. But I manage to stay balance.

"I'm okay..." I said, smiling at him. He just nods his head. He take a couple of steps back, but still close enough in case I collapse. I focus forward and lift my arm, outstretching it with my palm facing forward.

The Portal slowly opens. But before it could get any bigger, it burst. I breathe heavily, placing my hand on my knees.

"Don't force it, Y/N..." Harry said, as he, Ron and Hermione walks towards us. I shake my head and stand straighter. "No... I wanna see my sister..." I said. I outstretch my hand once again. But the same thing happens.

I can feel my blood dripping down my nose. I feel my body sway a little. Draco quickly rushes forward and catches me just as I'm about to fall. He hold me close in his embrace. I burst into tears as I start to cry.

I let out a scream of frustration. 'Why can't I open the portal to Hawkins?? What is happening to me? Why do I feel so weak?' I thought to myself as I cry harder.

"Shh... it's okay, Y/N... maybe you just need to rest a little bit more..." Draco said, in a hush tone. "I just miss my sister..." I said. "I know... I know how much you miss her... but you need to look after your health too..." he said. I just nod my head, too weak to argue right now. He gently scoops me up in his arms. Then he walks towards the Hospital Wing.

***

He gently lay me down on the bed. He slowly pulls the blanket up to my chest. "Get some more rest... I need to go back to class" he said. I just nod my head. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll come back after class is over, 'Kay?" He said. "Okay..." I said in a hush tone. He smiles and walks away.

Time-skip

A few hours have passed. Seems like Draco and the others are busy with their classes. So I'm alone right now in the hospital wings. If I'm not feeling so weak, I would've walk around.

But I can't do that, so I'm just laying on the bed. I stare at the ceiling. I lift my hand and stare at it for a while. I glance at the book on the nightstand and point my hand towards it. I focus on my strength, trying to move an object with my telekinetic ability. I try hard to focus, but nothing happens.

I drop my hand on the bed and let out a frustrated sigh. Then I lift it again, palm facing upward. I try to make a lava ball.

"Come on!!!" I said. But all I manage to form is just a small one. Then it burst into nothing. My lips starts trembling as I realize what's happening. My abilities is fading, and I can't use it anymore.

I move to sit up on the bed as I feel anger flowing through me. I run my hand across the night stand, knocking everything to the floor. I clutch my hair, feeling frustrated as I stand up. I start to scream at top of my lungs.

Draco P.O.V

I'm walking towards the Hospital Wings to check on Y/N. The trio is walking behind me. As soon as the lesson ends, Y/N is all I could think of. I need to see her.

My eyes widened when I hear screaming and the sound is coming from inside the Hospital room. I turn to look at the trio to see them with the same reaction. "Oh no..." I said. I turn around and broke into sprint towards the room.

I push the door open to see Y/N. She's screaming at top of her lungs. "Oh Merlin... Y/N!!" I yelled. I run towards her. I pull her into a hug, and she tries to get out of my hold.

I tighten my hold around her. "Hey! Hey hey hey! Y/N! It's me, Y/N... Draco! Please calm down!" I said. I place my hand on her shoulders and turn her to look at me.

She keeps screaming and I do the only thing I could think off. I pull her into a kiss. She stops screaming and just stay still. I pull away and cups her cheeks in my hands softly. I look at her in worry as I notice she is breathing heavily, most likely to be having a panic attack.

"Breathe, Y/N... breathe... come on. Follow me, Y/N. I know you can do it. Just calm down..." I said, in a soft voice. I guide her to help her calm down.

She slowly starts to calm down. She just stare at me for a few seconds. Then she burst into tears and her knees buckled. I cradle her in my arms, as she lay on the floor. I just hold her closer.

Y/N P.O.V

"Shh... it's alright..." he said, whispering softly in my ear. I just keep crying as I clutch the front of his robe tightly. He caress my back softly as he whispers in my ear.

I slowly starts to calm down, that all is left is muffled sobs and hiccups. Draco keeps me in his arms until he's sure I won't lash out again. I just stay silent as I cuddle closer in his arm.

"It's okay... you're okay..." he whispers in the softest tone I've ever heard. It's like he's talking to a baby. In my case... a fragile and broken girl. I just can't deal with the fact that my abilities is gone. That I won't be able to see El again. It's all so overwhelming for me.

Exhaustion starts to consume me. I close my eyes as I relax in his arms. I give in to the darkness as I let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*