Chapter 61

Previously on Chapter 60

He pulls away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. I smile at him and peck his lips one more time. Then El and I run towards the portal.

Then...

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

I can feel the familiar squeeze of the portal. I close my eyes as I feel the harsh pressure, as we move through it. Then as soon as the feeling appear, it disappear.

I open my eyes to see we're back at Hawkins. I turn to look at my sister, who looks like she's about to throw up. She looks so pale as she hunch forward, supporting herself up by holding onto her knees.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She turns to look at me and give me an "okay" sign with her finger. "Come on, El. We need to look for the others. We don't have much time..." I said. She nods her head and stand straight. Then we start to run towards Mike's house.

***

After a while of running we finally reach his house. We run up the front porch and knock on the door. I breathe heavily as we wait for Mike to come. After a while, I can hear footsteps from the other side of the door. His eyes widened when he saw us.

"El... Y/N?" He said. "Hey Mike..." El said. "Hello, Mike..." I said, smiling softly. He shakes his head and run up to El, giving her a hug. I smile softly to myself as it reminds me of Draco and I.

"I miss you, El..." Mike said. "I miss you too, Mike..." she said. I look at the two of them. They're showing no signs of letting each other go.

I clear my throat to get their attention. They pull away and turn to look at me. I give El a look and her eyes widened. She turns to look at Mike. "Mike... we need your help..." she said. Mike looks at us back and forth. My sister starts to tell him everything.

Time-skip

We are currently gathering the team. All we gather have their own weapons. I hope we can win. I hope we made it there in time. Draco... wait for me... I'm coming.

"We're ready, Y/N..." Mike said. I nod my head and turn to look forward. I close my eyes and focus on the portal.

"Alright

"Alright... it's open. Let's go! Oh an be careful. We might ended up appearing in the middle of the battle field..." I said. "Could have mentioned that a little bit sooner, don't you think?" Lucas said. I just giggle at his comment. Then we all turn to the portal and run through it.

My vision blurred as we run through the portal. It went dark a bit. Then when the sight clear, it was just as I predicted. We are in the middle of a battle.

I turn my head and see a spell coming my way. I lift my hand and will a shield to appear covering all of us, deflecting the spell successfully. I keep running with the shield still active, trying to look for a place to cover up.