Chapter 50

Previously on Chapter 49

I scream in frustration, slamming my hand on the ground. I hate this. I hate that I can't decide. I hate that my heart still beats for him despite his betrayal. I hate that I still love him.

-His Pleads-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm standing in front of Professor Dumbledore's office. I contemplate whether I should talk to him about the things I remember. Maybe he can give some advice to me. After all, he's the most wisest man here.

I raise my hand and was about to knock on the door, but stop myself. I place my hand down and look at my feet. I have to do this... I have to talk to him.

I take a deep breath and finally knock on his door. I open the door after I hear a soft 'come in' from the other side of the door. I enter the room and walk in nervously. I keep my head down, not daring to look at him.

"What is it, Ms. Y/N..." he said. "Um... I'm sure that you knew what happened to me, Professor..." I said. "Yeah... of course. I've been updated about anything that's happened in Hogwarts" he said. I let out a soft sigh and take a deep breath.

"I uhh.. just want to let you know, Professor... that I'm slowly gaining my memories back. But I don't know, Professor... I wanna go back to Hawkins and meet my sister. But I don't wanna leave Hogwarts... I... it's really complicated..." I said. I bit my lips as I try to stop myself from crying.

"What is complicated, Ms. Y/N?" he said. "Draco and I got into a fight. I... saw him kissing a girl... and it really broke my heart, Professor... it makes me want to leave as soon as I remember about the portal. But, after I think of Draco. I can't leave... it hurts that I still have feelings for him... even though I don't seem to remember who he is... I can't erase these feelings. I don't know what to do. I feel so... lost" I said. Tears finally streams down my cheeks. I look down as I cry silently.

I can hear creaking sound. Then I feel my body get pulled into an embrace. I froze slightly, completely not expecting Professor Dumbledore to hug me. I just close my eyes and bury my face in his chest.

"It's alright, dear... just let it out..." he said. My body start to tremble as I start to cry harder. Professor just keep silent and continue to caress my hair to calm down.

After a while, I finally calm down. I pull away from his embrace and wipe my tears away. I look down, not daring to look at him.

"I understand your pain... all I can advise to you is, to not rush into making a decision. A decision that might make you regret afterwards. Time is precious, Y/N. You can't take back the time that's passed..." he said. I just nod my head, it feels nice to let it out after bottling it up.

"Thank you, Professor... I feel so much better now..." I said. He smiles and gently pat my head. I bow at him and turn around. I walk out of his office. I take a few steps and leans my back against the wall. I let out a sigh and decide to head back to the hospital wings.

When I enter the room, I saw someone sitting by the bed. I instantly know who it is as soon as I saw his blond hair. His back is facing me. But he must have heard me coming because he turns around to look at me.

"Y/N..." he said. He walks towards me. "Stay where you are!" I said, glaring at him. He stops and stare at me from his spot.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want a chance, Y/N. Please... please let me explain..." he begged. "There is nothing to explain..." I said. "Yes there is! There is, Y/N. I swear in the name of everything... I never kiss her. She's the one that pulled me into a kiss" he said, he looks like he's about to cry.

"I don't know who to trust. It's so frustrating that I don't remember anything..." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Then please let me help you! Let me help you remember us, Y/N. Remember me! P-Please... you're everything to me, Y/N. I can't live without you..." he cried out. I just stay silent. He take a few steps towards me. But I said nothing. He take this as a sign and walk even closer.

When I finally snap out of it, Draco already stands in front of me. I flinch at his sudden closeness. I take a few steps back, until I can't back away anymore due to the wall behind me.

I try to move away, but he quickly place his arms on either side of me. He traps me in his arms... leaving me no space to move. "Please don't go... d-don't l-leave me, Y-Y/N... I-I'm begging y-you..." he said, tears streams down his cheeks.

"D-Draco..." I said. "Please... I need you, Y/N... I c-can't l-live without you. I-If I l-lose you... I-I w-w-would l-lose myself t-to... I would... I-I would l-lose m-my way..." he cried out. He leans down, placing his head on my shoulder. I feel my shoulder getting weird.

For some reason... something clicked in my mind as I listen to his pleads. It's like I've heard him said it before.

I feel pain shot up in my head. "Agh!" I groan and fall forward. He catch me in his arms. "Y/N... hey! Are you alright?" He said, I can hear the panic in his voice as he cradle me in his arms.

My sight starts to get blurry as I try to focus my gaze on him. "D-Draco..." I said. "Please... please be okay, Y/N... please, baby..." he begged. My eyes roll back and everything turns black.

Flashback

I'm sitting in the astronomy tower. Draco is next to me with his arms around my shoulder. My head on his. We watch the sun setting.

"Draco..." I said, breaking the silence. "Yes?" He said. I remove my head from his shoulder and look at him. "Why are you so afraid of losing me? Do I really mean that much to you?" I asked. "Oh, Y/N... you have no idea. You're my way of life. You're my light. You're EVERYTHING t to me. Without you I'd be so lost..." he said. I stare into his eyes, not sure of what to say next.

"So... please don't ever leave me..." he said. I smile softly and place a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere... you won't lose me..." I said. He smiles "promise?" He said. I nod my head "yes, Draco... I promise..." I said. He smiles and leans closer to my face.

He leans his forehead against mine. "Merlin... I love you, Y/N. SO... so much..." he said. "I love you too, Draco..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles and leans closer to place a soft kiss on my lips. I tilt my head and kiss him back.

End of Flashback

I open my eyes slowly. I realize I'm laying on the bed in the hospital wing. I look around and realize I'm all alone. I let out a sigh and stare at the ceiling, deep in thought.

You're my way of life... I can't lose you, Y/N. I'd lose myself too... his voice echoed in my head. He seems to love me so much. Would he really do such thing? Who was that girl?

*to be continued*