Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

"Wow... Y/N... it's me, Draco..." I said. "Draco?" She said. "Yes... Draco... you know me, right? I'm your boyfriend, Y/N..." I said, placing my hand on my chest as look at her expectantly. She stare at me for a bit. What she said next make me froze and my heart break into million pieces.

Who are you?

-Remember Me-

Y/N P.O.V

"Who are you?" I said, to the boy with platinum hair. His eyes widened at what I said. He shakes his head and try to hold my hand. He let out a laugh. But it sounded so broken. "N-No... Y/N... d-don't joke a-around..." he said, tears pool up in his eyes and a few streams down his cheeks.

"I'm not! I don't know you. Do... I have to?" I said, tilting my head slightly. He bit his lips as he looks at me, I can see desperation in his eyes. "Of course, Y/N... I'm Draco... Draco Malfoy? Your boyfriend..." he said. I shake my head "no... I don't remember who you are" I said. He burst into tears as he looks down. I just stare at him, not knowing what I should say to him. I don't know him... right?

Draco P.O.V

'She don't remember me... she don't know who I am' I thought to myself, tears streams down both of my cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I heard Y/N said. I look up at her with tears in my eyes. I shake my head. "It's... I-It's n-not your f-fault, Y/N..." I said. It's Potter's fault! This is his doing!

I stand up and storm out of the Hospital wings. My eyes landed on Potter, who's sitting on the bench. I clench my hands into a tight fists.

He looks up and notices me. "H-How... h-how is s-she?" He said. "You... YOU DID THIS!!" I yelled. I stomp towards him. I punch him with full strength. He stumbles backward. I grab him by his collar and pin him against the wall.

"Y/N lost her memories... she don't remember me and it is ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled into his face. His eyes widened at what I said. "D-Draco I..." he tried to say, but cut him off. "Shut up! You're NOT my friend, Potter. You're a traitor!" I yelled. I can feel my whole body shaking in anger.

I raise my hand and was about to punch him again. But a hand grab my wrist and pulls me away from Potter. "Let go of me! You filthy mud-blood!" I yell, when I realize it's Granger.

"That's not necessary! You don't have to insult her like that! It was my fault.... not Hermione's" potter said. I turn and glare at him. "Damn right it's your fault! I don't want any of you to be around Y/N... STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled. I bit my lips as I turn around and enter the Hospital Wings again.

Y/N is sitting up on the bed, with her back is leaning against the headboard. I walk towards her and sit on the chair, next to the bed. She turns her head to look at me.

"Where am I? Where's my sister?" She said. Wait... sister? She remember her sister. "Y-You... remember Eleven?" I said.

Y/N P.O.V

I got confused when he ask whether I remember El or not. "Of course... I remember her. She's my twin sister. Why would I forget about her? But... how did you know her?" I said. He furrowed his eyebrow. He opens his mouth and was about to say something.

The door to this room opens to reveal a woman. Now who is that? Why can't I remember anyone? What is this place?

"I see you've finally woken up, my dear..." she said. "Do I... know you?" I said. Her eyes widened as she turn to look at the boy. He looks down, but I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Mr. Malfoy, dear... it's best if you leave for now. I have to check on her..." she said. The boy just nod his head. He get up and leave without saying a word. I watch as he leaves the room. Even though I don't know him... why do I feel sad watching him leave?

"Dear..." she said. I turn my head to look at her. "W-Who are y-you... w-why can't I-I recognize anyone? Why do I feel sad and lost watching that boy leave?" I said. I can feel tears building up in my eyes.

She sits down on the edge of the bed. "Hm.. instead of thinking about what you don't remember. Why don't you tell me what you do..." she said. I stare at her for a bit.

"I remember Eleven... my little twin sister. We uh... came from a Lab, back in Hawkins. We ran away from the place because they performed experiments on us... then we met a boy named Mike Wheeler... a-and... and..." I stopped, I let out a groan and clutch my head as it starts to ache painfully.

"Okay... that's enough. Don't force yourself and get some rest... okay?" She said. I just nod my head. I move to lay down, and she pulls the blanket up to my chest. She take out a wand and point it at me. Then I feel drowsy and close my eyes, falling asleep.

Draco P.O.V

I sit down on the bench. I covered my face with my hands, propped up by my elbow on my knees. I feel so helpless, knowing Y/N have no memory of me. I don't know what to do... I can't lose her.

The door to the Hospital Wings open and madam Pomfrey walks out. I stand up and walk towards him. "How is she? She can heal, right?" I asked. "It seems that she's suffering from partial memory lost. She only remember bits and pieces about her past. Which is a good thing... there's still some chances that she will recover..." she said. "H-How long w-would that be?" I asked. "I don't know... it could be soon... months... even years..." she said. I inhale a deep and shaky breath. I feel tears gathering in my eyes once again.

She place a hand on my shoulder. "Don't lose hope... there's still hope that she will remember... you are her only hope in gaining them back... so you have to be strong for the girl. If you show that you're losing hope... she will lose hers. So be strong, Mr. Malfoy" she said in a soft voice. I just let out a sigh and nod my head.

At least... there is still chances that Y/N will recover her memories and remember me. I just have to help her gain all of her memories back. Madam Pomfrey is right... I have to be strong for my girl. Only then she will have a chance to remember me.

*to be continued*