Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Read at your own risk.

All Rights Reserved. 2021.

Ps: This story contain a lot of strong language. Still unedited. This story might have typographical and grammatical errors. So, please bear with me.

The story has a Past POV but in different book. If you don't want to be confused about what happened to Darlene a years ago, you can read TGIWS: The Past, it's already completed.

NOTE:

Please avoid mentioning different names from different story. As you read the whole story, it's absolutely different. I don't know why, some people are saying na 'bakit same kay ganito' please avoid that, it's kind of disrespectful to the Author who wrote the whole novel for months and suddenly, ico-compare lang sa iba. I am not OA or what, it's just that, nakakawalang gana, na bubuksan mo ang notification mo na iyon ang bungad ka-agad. I told you, guys, the story is a concept on an only girl, but that doesn't mean na may kapareho na sa isang story. Because as you finished the story, it's totally different; from the scenes, dialogues, and plot.

Again, please, stop comparing, also mentioning different names sa comment section. Again, I am not overreacting po. Thank you.

WHIXLEY