II/11

The sun was slowly starting go down as Kacey had just arrived back to her boutique

     The sun was slowly starting go down as Kacey had just arrived back to her boutique. It was a sales day where everything was fifty percent off and she wanted to make sure everything was running smoothly. She was In a fine mood after going with Montana to drop off his DNA test in order for them to find out if Tatum was his son or not.

She definitely could admit going there the first time was not a good choice seeing as Charisma could've easily sabotaged the test. Before hand she had a session with her counselor, so far everything was running smoothly, and it was only their fifth session. What had her over the edge is the advice she gave her regarding her relationship with Montana which had her kind of rethinking everything.

After her meltdown the other day, she and Montana's relationship was going in the right path. It hadn't been any arguments or fights. They had came a very long way from when they first officially got together.

Kacey walked into her boutique, greeting the staff and customers who were there. There were plenty of customers and that made her very happy. She walked to the backroom where she saw Cassandra sitting down eating a salad.

"I see everything is going good this time around?" Kacey questioned, seeing as last time a fight broke out between two of the customers who fought over a sweater. It was definitely embarrassing to hear about two grown women fighting in front of their kids over something so invaluable.

"Yes it is." Cassandra agreed with a sigh followed behind. "We just have one problem." Kacey took a seat next to Cassandra as she waited for her to speak on the problem. She hoped it wasn't something too problematic cause that would ruin her day. "Sabrina and her sister quit today something about them moving to Colorado and now were kind of short on staff."

"They just quit without any heads up?" Kacey said out loud more to herself. "They knew they were leaving but ain't say nothing. That's the kind of shit that pisses me off."

"I know, I know, Its all cool though because I got my sister Dakota who is willing to work. It's the one I told you about that I ain't really have a bond with. She just moved back and could use some money to keep her on her feet."

Kacey chuckled. "Oh yeah I do remember you telling me that." Kacey thought back to the conversation they had about family. Cassandra definitely did mention her sister but never gave a name. "You said her name was Dakota?"

"Yeah, Dakota," Cassandra repeated. "I don't know if you remember but she was the one who came to pick up that package for me that one time, way before we became accustomed to each other."

Kacey thought back and she could definitely remember the girl and her memory started to get very clear on exactly who Dakota was. The same chick who answered Montana's cellphone, the same chick who she caught him talking too outside her job and the same chick who showed up unannounced to her home to leave a letter confessing her love to her husband. The name Dakota wasn't very common but Kacey had to make sure it was the person she was talking about before making her decision.