eleven

Continuation of last chapter

Kacey Lamont

"Did you quite not get when I said leave me alone." She frowned, "And how did you even get my location? Are you stalking me Brandon?" Kacey folded her arms looking at him.

" She frowned, "And how did you even get my location? Are you stalking me Brandon?" Kacey folded her arms looking at him

All he did was stare at her and she was getting really frustrated. "Hello nigga."

"Why you been ignoring my calls?"

"How did you know where I'm at?"

"Cause I know shit. Now why you ain't been answering my calls?"

"So that was you calling me just now?" She scoffed. "Brandon what didn't you get last time, what we had was a one time thing, it meant nothing."

"A one time thing huh? When you kept begging me to come back over."

"You knew what I was going through, don't even."

"Why lead me the fuck on then!" He yelled. "You knew who I felt about you."

"Keep your voice down."

"What don't tell me that nigga here ?" He looked over here into the house.

"You gotta go." She shook her head,"Stop calling, stop messaging, stop everything." She said seriously while closing the door.

Before she could fully close it he put his foot by the door.

"So that's how you gone do me?"

"Move your foot and leave."

Brandon pushed the door opened and grabbed Kacey by her throat. "I should fucking kill you!" He said through gritted teeth as Kaceys eyes widened.

"Please." She grabbed his forearm trying to pry his hands off of her. All she could think about was Major. "My son." She cried out.

Brandon looked at her before releasing his hand causing her to fall to the floor.

"I'll be seeing you Kacey." He chuckled shaking his head walking out the door.Kacey quickly got up closing the door and locking it. She went to the window looking outside to see he wasn't there anymore.

Kacey sighed in relief before taking a seat on the couch and burying her face into her hands thinking.

Kacey sat down on the bench by the pond looking at the ultrasound in her hands smiling. She had something that would make her feel like her baby girl was still there. Kacey sniffled wiping her nose kissing the picture.

"What you doing outchea?" She jumped at the sound of a deep voice. She looked up seeing who it was.

"Shit my bad. I ain't mean to scare you." He took a seat next to her.

"Its." She chuckled. "Its Fine, didn't even hear your footsteps."

"What you doing outchea by yo self?"