forty eight

Montana made his way out the club as people called out for him but he ignored them. All he needed at the moment was some fresh air. Walking to his car he got in and took out the rolled blunt that was in his pocket. He lit it up and took a pull and felt at ease.

He closed his eyes for a minute and heard Kacey voice.

"Everything always has to go Montana's way!"

"You really be having these bitches thinking they can come up to me talking crazy."

"I feel like we getting back to where we were last year and I don't want that."

"As a husband you should've never put me in that kinda predicament...again."

Montana sighed as he ran a hand down his face. He finished the rest of his blunt before putting it out. He got out his car and as he was closing it he noticed Remih standing by a car with her group of friends. He frowned as he made his way over to her. "Aye!" He shouted walking up to her as she frowned holding a bottle of water to her face.

"What, Montana?"

"I need to holla at you for a minute." He looked between her friends mugging them as they looked at him.

"I'll pass on that invitation." She chuckled.

"It wasn't a question..." He stated sternly walking away.

Remih rolled her eyes looking at her friends, "Lemme go before he decides to hit me too." She jokes letting out a laugh.

She follows Montana and they stop by someone's Honda Civic.

"Whatchu wanna-"

"The next time you think it's okay to go anywhere near my wife, you gone have to deal with more than a couple bruises." He says meaning every word frowning hard at her.

"You threatening me?" She snapped her neck at him. Montana shoved his hands in his pockets shrugging.

"You take it how you want to." A sinister smirk appeared on his face.

"It's funny you stick up for the bitch after she embarrassed yo ass in front of the world." She takes the water bottle off her face, tilting her head to look at him." I guess you really can turn a hoe into a housewife."

"You better watch yo mouth. Bitches really be talking shit just cause they got a mouth." He chuckles, "You don't know shit bout me or my wife. How she embarrass me? Since you know a lot."

"Montana please there is pictures all over the internet with her and some nigga. I'm sure it ain't you. But I mean you both are clowns so, I'm not surprised you still with her."

He laughed in her face causing Remih to frown, "Nah I'm sure whatever you talking bout all me, but you just remember what the fuck I said."

"Fuck you!" She yelled as bystanders looked over at her just as Montana walked away.

Montana walked back into the club as he made his way back to his section. He didn't even feel like partying anymore. He saw Cassandra sitting down and walked over to her not seeing Kacey or Kori.