three

Friday night
9:22 pm

         Montana sparked a blunt as he scrolled though his phone

Montana sparked a blunt as he scrolled though his phone. He had his feet kicked up chilling in the backyard. All he wanted was some peace and quiet from everything going on. Kacey was probably at her mother's house with Major for a while. Throwing his head back he answered his phone seeing his best friend Kapri calling.

"Yo." He placed the phone to his ear while holding his blunt in between his fingers.

"Where you at nigga?" Kapri's voice boomed throughout the phone.

"Home." He gave him a simply answer.

"Home." Kapri mocked him causing Montana to chuckle. "Come down to the bowling alley. You know we always have a good time playing that shit. Stop moping around and get ya ass down here."

"Aight I'll be there."

"Be-" Kapri was cut off when Montana hung up the phone. Seconds later a text came in to Montana's phone from Kapri.

Bitch ass nigga🖕🏾
Received 9:30 pm.

Montana placed his phone in his pocket putting out the blunt and heading upstairs. Going upstairs he took a shower then got dressed casual since bowling wasn't anything special. Grabbing his phone and keys he jogged downstairs heading out the front door.

Arriving to the bowling alley he walked in looking for Kapri and seen him over by an area with a bunch of niggas. Some he recognized and some he didn't.

"Yo." Montana made his presence known dapping up Kapri as he scoped the place out. He said wassup to the others and the ones he didn't know he gave them a head nod.

"Long time no see, cuz." One of his homies Rell said sipping from his cup of Hennessy. He knew Rell back in high school and been fucking with him ever since. They wasn't close or nothing but he was someone he could connect with on a personal level.

"Shit..been busy working and being a family man. Went on tour for a few months and came back to working on some more music. That shit got me tied down right now."

"I got a track for you. I think you'd fuck with it heavy." Rell suggested since he was in the rap game himself.

"No doubt just send it over whenever and we can make something happen."

"Aight niggas rap up the small talk." Kapri came over with bottles of liquor and blunts.

"Nigga this a bowling alley where you get this shit from?" Montana raised a thick brow.

"Well when you know people who know people that know their people you can pull some strings if you know what I'm getting at." Kapri's dumb ass said. He would be the one to know where to find liquor.

"I'm not even gone say nun'." Montana shook his head at his friend grabbing a plastic cup wasting no time in pouring some Hennessy in his cup. They had already a game set up and a team with Montana, Kapri, Rell, and their friend Dom. Then the other team consisted of some of Kapri's friends Cameron, Levi, Stacy, and Deon.