sixteen

Kacey

The breeze blew Kaceys hair in her face as she turned around going back inside sliding the balcony door closed

The breeze blew Kaceys hair in her face as she turned around going back inside sliding the balcony door closed. It was a Sunday afternoon and today was the day Montana returned back home the tour. Kacey was so happy that her husband was coming back home and she could spend some time with him and they could talk.

Kacey grabbed her phone off the couch as she read over a text Montana sent her.

Cyrus💍- The flight got deplayed, I ain't gone be able to make it baby. I'm sorry

- Great

She sent him the text as she threw her phone on the couch before plopping down on it. She huffed as she grabbed one of the pillows yelling in it. Kacey stood up pulling down her dress as she was about to walk to the kitchen when she heard a knock on the door.

She rolled her eyes going to the door, she didn't bother asking who it is as she pulled the door open. Her eyes widened as she closed the door. She held a big smile realizing her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. She opened back the door with a quickness before jumping on him giving him a tight hug."I should of fuckin knew you was playing with me." She laughed as she kissed all over his face.

Montana laughed as he walked inside with Kacey still kissing all over him closing the door with his foot.

Kacey got off of him letting him take off his jacket and shoes but placing his things down.

"Boy you don't know how much I missed you." She smiled.

"I wish I could say the same." He said with a straight face. Kacey was getting ready to curse him out before he bust out laughing.

"You know I'm just playing with you baby." He pulled her arm giving her a kiss.

"Play too damn much." She mumbled.

"I planned something special for us today." Montana looked at her.

"Really." She gave a closed smile. "Where? You know I hate surprises." She whined.

"It's gone be a good one. Lemme take a shower and you go find something nice to put on."

"Okay." She said getting on her tippy toes giving him yet another kiss as he grabbed a handful of her butt. Montana grabbed his bag going upstairs.

Kaceys smile widened glad her husband was back and everything could go back to the way it was.

Kacey went into the kitchen grabbing her a water before she heard another knock at the door. She grabbed her water walking to the door as she pulled it open alittle. The wind blew in her face as she moved the piece of hair that flew in her mouth. She looked up at the person and frowned.

"Boy." She whisper-yelled. "Are you crazy? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Brandon smiled stuffing his hands in his pocket.

Kacey sighed remembering she hadn't talked to Brandon about ending everything they ever had. She hoped he wouldn't take it wrong and would just leave.

"Brandon look me and Montana are in a great space now and I'm sorry but we can't keep seeing each other. It's got our own good."

"Fuck you mean? So now that the nigga back everything all good for you and you just gone throw me to the side like I'm not shit."

"No brandon that's not what I'm saying, but you kn—"

"Kace where the hell you put my kit at?" Kacey was cut off when Montana walked towards her with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up seeing who was at the door.

"Who this nigga?" He asked Kacey walking over to her. Kacey looked back at Brandon and seen the look on his face. Before she knew it Brandon pulled out a gun from his waist and pointed it at Montana before letting off several bullets as Kacey let out an ear piercing scream.

Kacey jumped up out of her sleep as sweat trickled down her face. She held her chest breathing hard knowing it was just a dream. She looked to the side seeing Montana wasn't there. She tossed the covers off of her getting off the bed, she looked for her phone spotting it on the dresser she walked over to it grabbing it seeing it was going on two in the afternoon. She placed her phone down going into the bathroom starting her routine.

Finished brushing her teeth and washing her face Kacey walked downstairs. Once to the last step she heard the door open and seen Major running in smiling as Montana came in with a bag in his hand closing the door.

"Mommy!" Major spotted Kacey running over to her as she bent down picking him up hugging him.

"Hi bubba." Kacey smiled. Seeing Major always made Kacey happy and forget about any of the mess going on in her life he was her peace.

"Daddy got food." He cheese pointing over at Montana.

"Really. Let's go see what he got us." She placed Major down as he ran to the kitchen as she followed him.

"Thought you'd be still sleeping so I made a quick run to get some lunch." Montana said looking over at Kacey. It been a while since Kacey had actual got some decent sleep and he wanted her to rest after everything going on.

"Oh—But Thank you for the lunch." She walked over to him kissing his cheek. Montana blushed as Kacey laughed.

"Mommy eat eat." Major smiled looking up at her.

Kacey looked down realizing the drink in his hand, "Babe you gotta eat first

Kacey looked down realizing the drink in his hand, "Babe you gotta eat first."

"Otay I'll eat." He ran towards Montana waiting for his food. Montana placed some nuggets and fries on his plate.

"Get his chair for me I don't want him making a mess."

Kacey nodded pulling Majors high chair into the kitchen as she grabbed him placing it in securing him in there. Montana placed his food on there. Montana grabbed his phone out his pocket going to YouTube and played one of the show major watched and put it in front of him.

Montana shared out his and Kaceys food as they ate in the kitchen. Montana ate as Kacey stared down at the food picking at her fries.

"Something wrong with the food?" Montana asked seeing she wasn't eating.

Kacey looked at Montana and gave him a closed smile before she felt the brim of her eyes burning.

"Brandon." She bit her lip from crying looking at Montana as he held a confused expression.

Her voice cracked, "Brandon. H-He killed Tweety, A-And I C—"

Montana pulled Kacey into a tight hug as she broke down.

To be continued.....