fifteen

Omniscient

It had been about three weeks since Kacey had last heard from Tiara. Out of those three weeks it had only been three days Tiara actually showed up to work. Kacey was fed up with her not talking to her when she was only looking out for her.

Kacey turned into Tiaras block driving down by her house. Kaceys heart dropped seeing fire coming out of Tiaras house. She opened her door running over to the scene. She pushed past people that was in her way.

"Oh my god!" She yelled trying to go under the tape but a police officer stopped her.

"Ma'am we cant let you go over there."

"That's my best friend in there! Is she okay? What happened? Please."

"Ma'am there is still somebody in the house and we're trying to get them out.Kacey looked and seen police coming out with a body. She ran over there seeing it was Tiara in there.

"Tiara." She cried as the police put her in the ambulance. "I'm coming too." She got in the back with Tiara as they closed the doors.

"Tiara I'm so sorry." Kacey grabbed her hand holding it.

———
Kacey

Kacey sat in the emergency room with her leg bouncing up and down as she held her chin in her hands. She looked up and seen Montana entering. He walked over to her as she stood up and he pulled her into a hug. "This is like Deja Vu all again." He said holding her as she cried.

"This is all my fault."

"Aye." Montana pulled back looking at her. "She's gone pull through she's a strong girl."

Kacey nodded her head and went to take a seat.

It had been an hour since they been there and they hadn't heard anything yet.

"Family of Tiara Hilson."

Montana and Kacey stood up and she noticed none of Tiaras parents arrived yet.

"How is she? Please tell me something." Kacey begged.

"Okay, well Tiara suffered many severe injuries."

"Oh god." Kacey covered her mouth.

"And we discovered she had been strangled. It looks like she fought for a while before she gave out."

"So what are you tryna say?" Montana asked.

"I'm sorry. She didn't make it." She said as Kacey collapsed on the floor sobbing in her hands.

"NOOOOOO!" She sobbed. NOOOO!GOD IM SO SORRY, PLEASE WAKE ME UP!"

"TIARA IM SO SORRY. I Love you so much!"She cried as Montana helped her up.

"It's all my fault! It's my fault." She said crying in his chest pulling at his shirt.

"Shh." He held her tight as a tear slipped down his face. "Stop saying that it's not your fault.

Montana decided he was gonna let Kacey stay over by him just to watch her. After everything calmed down at the hospital Kapri and Tiaras parents arrived and was told the news and their reaction was worst than Kaceys.

Montana opened his door letting Kacey in as she walked upstairs. She stripped out of her clothes and stayed in her undergarments. She got into the bed pulling the covers over her curling into a ball. Montana took off his shirt and jeans before turning off the lights and getting In next to her. He pulled her closer to him and her back was to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she silently cried.

Kacey was more than heartbroken. She lost her best friend someone she had been friends with since the 6th grade. Tiara didn't deserve to die especially like that. She could only imagine how Tiaras family is feeling especially her parents. A parent should never have to bury a child.

Kacey already knew who the person was that took her friends life and she wanted revenge.

Montana

Montana licked his lips as he looked at himself in the mirror

Montana licked his lips as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had bags under his eye from not getting any sleep because he wanted to make sure Kacey was good throughout the night. She would wake up and start crying silently until she fell back asleep. It had been two weeks since Tiaras passing and Kacey wouldn't eat and drink she barely talked. She hadn't been to her mothers house since, since she decided to stay over Montanas.

Montana would go over to Athena's and pack some clothes for her so she could have something to change in.

Montana exited the bathroom and went back into the room and saw Kacey sitting on the bed holding a sleeping Major. She rocked him back and forth until she seen he was knocked out cold. Kacey got up holding him in her arms walking out the room. Shortly after she returned and went straight in the bed and under the covers.

Montana sighed rubbing his hand down his face before he walked over to the bed getting under the covers. He held one hand behind his head as he looked up to the ceiling lost in his thoughts.

Who the hell would wanna kill Tiara. She ain't bother anyone. Yeah she could have a smart mouth and all who would really wanna take someone's life and then leave them to burn. That didn't sit well with Montana.

Suddenly Kacey threw the covers off of her before straddling Montana's lap. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips.

"What you doing?"

"Can you." She looked in his eyes. "Make love to me.....please?" She asked as he wiped the tear with the pad of his thumb they fell down her eye. Montana flipped them over and was now on top of her.

"That's what you want?" He asked her as she nodded her head. Kacey pulled her shirt over her head letting it hit the floor. All she had on now was her underwear. Montana pulled her panties down before throwing it across the room.

Montana pulled out his member as he aligned his member at her entrance. He pushed slowly all the way inside her. Kacey let out a soft moan as she wrapped her hands around Montana's neck. Montana moved in and out of her at a slow pace while giving her powerful strokes, he wanted to make sure she felt every inch of him.

Montana leaned down pecking her lips as Kacey deepened the kiss. The kiss was slow but passionate. Kacey moaned out as Montana hit her spot constantly.

"I love you so much Montana!" She cried out as he lifted her leg up onto his shoulder. "Don't Stop please!" She moaned out loudly as Montana hit her spot causing her to clench her walls around him.

"Shit." He hissed as he went long powerful strokes to her.

"Ima cum Montana." She moaned out and Montana sped up his pace. Montana felt Kaceys body shake as she came all over him. Montana wasn't too far behind as he came. He leaned down kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Mamas."