seven

Montana Lamont

Coming back into the house holding Major in his arm and the envelope in his other hand he closed the door behind him locking it

Seeing Kacey in the kitchen sitting down on the stool on the phone eating he thought it was the perfect time to end the relationship. He did love Kacey he was still in love with her but he knew they couldn't go forward with their relationship. He couldn't.

He knew he was being an asshole by still holding the grudge against her and not letting the situation go but I wasn't easy for him at all and him feeling the way he does would put him right back into depression and that's not the route he wanted to take.

"Mama." Major smiled seeing Kacey as Montana walked towards the kitchen.

"Tweety ima call you back." Kacey said hanging up the phone smiling seeing her baby boy.

He held his arms out for her as she took him out of Montana's arms.

"Hey momma baby's—" She said and frowned seeing a stain on his shirt. "Montana I just bought him this shirt." She cut her eyes at him.

"He's a baby what you expect, it'll come off."

"Whatever." She waved him off putting Major down as he ran to the living room.

"What's that?" She looked at the envelope in his hand. Montana didn't say anything except hand it over to her. She took the envelope still looking at him weirdly before opening it.

Montana leaned on the counter stuffing his hands in his pocket waiting for her reaction because their was always one coming from Kacey.

"Divorce Papers?!" Kacey eyes widened looking up at him. "What the hell is that?" She chuckled.

"You read it right? So you know what it is." He walked around the counter In the direction of the fridge. Kacey got off the stool following him.

"Montana divorce really—now you taking it too far."

"Nah I'm going in the right direction." He took out a water closing the fridge.

"A separation would of been okay but not a fucking divorce." She held the papers up throwing it on the floor. Montana shrugged his shoulders walking out of the kitchen and towards the staircase. At this point Kacey was furious. Montana was acting like a child and wasn't having a conversation with her about something as serious as divorce. She stormed out the kitchen and up the stairs. "Montana!" She said as she pushed him.

He quickly turned around and backed her into the wall. "Don't fuckin' put yo hands on me." He pointed his finger in her face before walking in their bedroom. She followed after him into the bedroom and closed the door.

"I'm not signing those papers."

Montana chuckled. "Yes, you are."

"Montana why you gotta act like this all the time my nigga. Yes! I did fuck the nigga in here. Okay yes I did cheat on you. But you cheated on me too—you don't remember two years back when all the fucking blogs would catch you with all types of bitches?"