twenty three

Montana and Kapri had rushed Kacey to the nearest Emergency room—she expressed she was in pain and Montana was very much worried about what was going on

Montana and Kapri sat in the waiting room and still had yet to hear about Kacey. Becoming impatient Montana got up and went up to the desk, there was a lady who was sitting here who looked to be in her mid twenties.

She looked up when she saw Montana and her eyes widened, "Oh my god, you're Montana Lamont the rapper right?!"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"My little brother loves your music. Can I get a picture or autograph or something? Please."

"How bout I get you some tickets and backstage passes to my next show if you can tell me anything about my wife?"

"Are you For real? She asked and he nodded. She quickly nodded and got ready to type before looking up at him. "Kacey Lamont right?"

"Yeah." She nodded before typing some things in the computer. "Okay well they haven't put any information on her yet but she is located in room 2a."

"Preciate it. I'll be back." He said before walking over to Kapri.

"Anything yet?"

"They ain't put nothing out bout what happened but I'm about to go to her damn room and find out my damn self."

"Let's go then nigga." Kapri stood up.

Suddenly a Caucasian tall man walked out with a clipboard and Montana and Kapri looked over at him.

"Family of Kacey Lamont?" He said and they quickly walked over to the doctor. He introduced himself as Doctor Matthews and afterwards he went over the problem Kacey was having.

"Mrs Lamont was experiencing severe cramping and that is a sign of threatening to miscarry." He said and Montana furrowed his-eyebrows in confusion as he listened to the doctor. "Luckily the baby was a miracle and hung in there. Congratulations. You can go see her in room 2a."

It was quiet as they got on the elevator and a lot of emotions were going through Montana's head, they got off the elevator as they made their way to her room.

"Ima let y'all talk. I'll be by the vending machine." Kapri said patting his shoulder as he walked away.

Montana turned the door knob walking in as he seen Kacey laying down on her side. She looked up at Montana.