ten

Continuation of last chapter.

Montana Lamont

Montana sighed running his hand down his face before getting up."Kacey." He grabbed her forearm before she could grab the door.

"Leave me alone." She sniffled snatching away from him.

"Im sorry Kace."He turned her around so she could face him.

"Im done with this Montana." She looked up at him with puffy eyes, "This shit is getting toxic and I'm tired of trying with you if your not gonna yourself, I'm leaving and I know you said you were gonna look for a place for you but you don't have to Im gone leave and stay with my mom for a while,I just needa clear my mind so it's best we separate for now. And if the decision comes down to it I'll sign the papers." She turned on her heel opening the door walking out the room.

Montana wanted to say something but it's like the words wouldn't come out.

He knew he was being a asshole and if his mother was still there she would get in his ass for how he was treating Kacey even if she was the one who made the mistake.

Montana pulled up his sagging pants before walking out the studio, he headed up the stairs and into the bedroom him and Kacey shared. He leaned on the door and watched as she packed her clothes into a suitcase.

"Im taking Major with me." She said still packing avoiding eye contact with him. He was about to say something but she beat him to it. "No I'm not preventing you from seeing him I'm just taking him there since he hasn't been there since last month. Cause I know what you were thinking." She zipped up her suitcase picking it up from the bed.

"Aight." He nodded his head. Kacey walked over to the door and looked up at Montana before walking out the room leaving him there.

Montana sighed going into the conjoining bathroom. He searched under the sink looking for his liquor he kept under there. He found the Hennessy opening it and gulping some of it down. No burn.

Kacey Lamont

"Kacey I've missed you baby

"Kacey I've missed you baby." Athena rocked her daughter back and forth as they hugged.

"I missed you too mama. And you know who even missed you more bubba." She said as Athena picked Major up as they walked into her house and she closed the door.

"Hi grandmas first grand baby." She placed kisses all over his face as he laughed. "Oh my lord his hair is growing so much."

"I know right. It was just short like a month ago."Kacey said as she rolled her suitcase in with Majors bookbag placing next to the couches in the living room.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Of course Im actually you staying here for while. I could use the company." Athena said placing Major down the floor as he ran into the back.

"So you tellin me you haven't had any company. And I mean male company?" Kacey eyed her mother.

"Kacey, please." Athena laughed. "I ain't got no man to even bring ova here."

"But I'm pretty sure you have men who want to take you out or something. Stop fronting." She gave her mom a look.

"I'm not. It's just I'm not ready for that type of commitment yet."

"Mommy come on it's been 11 years now since papa died. You know he wouldn't want you to be here lonely. He would want you living your best life and doing you."

Athena smiled thanking about her husband. "I mean you kinda are right Keith would want that."

"Exactly."

"Look at me taking advice from my own daughter." She laughed.

"Hey." Kacey shrugged. "Sometimes the best advice is from your kids."

After talking with Athena, Kacey decided to take a shower and then shower Major and get him settled for the night. It was going on 9 o'clock and she was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. Looking up from cutting her bread she seen Athena walking in dressed up.

 Looking up from cutting her bread she seen Athena walking in dressed up

"Oh my god." Kacey smiled walking over to her. "Mommy you look maravilloso. Where you going all dressed up?"

"Thank you." Athena smiled, "And I decided to take your advice. There was this guy I was friends with back in high school and he found me on Instagram and we had been talking and he asked to take me to dinner but I never got back to him, so I texted him after our conversation and he was still down for it."

"Well I'm glad you did that. Are you meeting him at the restaurant?"

"Yeah." She said holding her purse in her arms. "So I'll see you later. Come lock the door." She walked to the front with Kacey following.

Kacey held the door opening. "Have fun."

"I'll try too." Athena chuckled wling outside.

"And don't be anything I would do!" She yelled out to her. "Wait nevermind that. Use a lot of condoms!"She joked waving to her before closing the door.

Kacey laughed closing the door before going over to the couch. Even though she could definitely be using the night out she was happy her mom was finally getting out instead of being cooped up in the house.

Kacey plopped down on the couch sitting Indian style. Her phone started ringing and she groaned reaching over towards the coffee table grabbing it. She furrowed her eyebrows when she seen it was no called ID, deciding not to answer it she quickly declined. She was about to put her phone down when another call came in, and it was No called ID. She declined it again before turning off her phone. She got up and went to the pantry looking for a snack. She settled on some ruffle chips and a rice crispy.

Kacey was startled when she hears knocks at the door and dropped the items on the floor. She picked them up before quietly walking over to the door. "Who is it?" She said waiting for an answer but didn't get one. The person just started knocking again. Kacey put her hand on the doorknob and pulled the door open. "Who the he-". She stopped and her eyes widened at Who was at the door.

"Why you ain't been answering my calls?"

"Did you quite not get when I said leave me alone." She frowned, "And how did you even get my location? Are you stalking me Brandon?"

             ________________________

Thoughts on todays chapter?
#TeamKacey
#TeamMontana
                  Like and comment ❤️