thirty six

Alyssa and Kapri sloppily French kissed as they stumbled into her house

Alyssa and Kapri sloppily French kissed as they stumbled into her house. Kapri closed the door behind him as he picked up Alyssa by her butt and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to her bedroom. He walked into the bedroom and threw Alyssa onto the bed. She smiles and sits her elbows on the bed watching as he stripped from his clothing only being left in his briefs. She licks her lips at the sight of his tatted chest.

She pulls her shirt over her head throwing it across the room and takes off her shorts only being left in her red laced panties. She could see his Johnson ready to be released and she was more than ready.

Kapri walks over to her and leans down making their lips meet kissing with the same excitement. Alyssa falls back on the bed as he hovers over her. He moved his hand down to her panties and ripped them off while looking into her eyes as she chuckled. Alyssa liked being in control so she used her body force and he rolled over on the bed and she climbed on top of him. Kapri smirks and watches as she straddles him.

Alyssa had waited for this moment, and she was now tired of waiting. She anxiously uses her left hand pulling down his briefs. She was definitely was nervous because Kapri was definitely packing.

She leans forward wanting to taste his lips. She kissed him again sucking on his bottom lip. "I want you, so bad."

"Show me." He leans back placing his hands behind his head.

She then moves forward grabbing him into her hand before she began to slide down steadily. She began to move up and down on his dick. Kapri could tell she was nervous but this is what she wanted so she was down for a long night. Alyssa wasn't a quitter so she was gonna take it like a champ.

She starts off slow, before she begins to pick up her pace. Kapri concentrates on Alyssa's facial expression as she rode him as her life depended on it.

The wetness and her moans were heard all throughout the room. He moved his hand and placed it on her waist. Kapri bites his lip trying to keep himself together but she was riding him like an expert.

Alyssa whimpers from the ecstasy she was feeling. She lets out a moan as Kapri wraps his hand around her throat pulling her down as their lips met again. He wraps his other hand around her waist before he began stroking in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck." She moans out as he thrusted in and out of her wetness. Kapri would whisper in her ear causing her vagina to drip like a waterfall. He was fucking her so good and she was out of breath she placed her hands on the bed to keep her balance but that wasn't helping so she puts her hand on the headboard.

Her loud moans were music to his ears and he was loving every moment of it.

"Mhm, shit Kapri." She cries out as she places her hand on his hand that was on her throat. "It feels so good."