twenty one

Kacey

"Shit." Montana hissed as Kaceys tongue slid up his member. Kacey had her hair tied up in a messy bun as she and Montana made eye contact.

Kacey stroked him slowly, before spitting on his member rubbing it with her hands. She placed her hands on the side of the bed before she put his member into her mouth sliding down and trying her best to fit all of him.

Montana let out a low groan as she gagged on his member with tears in her eyes gripping onto the bedsheets.

Kacey listened to his groans as she deepthroated him. She took his out her mouth before spitting on his member as she had spit falling from out of her mouth. She put him back in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Damn," Montana mumbled in satisfactory with his head tilted back while he shut his eyes enjoying every moment.

Kacey pulled him out her mouth with a loud pop as she blew her cool breath on his member causing Montana to bit his lip. Kacey smiled as she took him back in her mouth and stroking what she could fit.

"Just like that mama." He let out a low groan as his hands traveled to the back of her head as he guided her down some.

Kacey bobbed her head up and down as she let out small moans as she moved one of her hands to her lower area rubbing over her clit.

"Fuck!" Montana grunted as Kacey went up and down faster feeling himself about to reach his peak. Montana tossed his head back as he came and Kacey swallowed. She continued licking his member. He pulled himself out of Kaceys grip making her look up at him. "Get up."

Kacey got up standing to her feet as Montana spun her frame around bending her over the bed. He placed himself at her entrance as he slid into her wetness.

"Shit!" Kacey shrieked as he wasted no time pounding into her from the back, "Fuck baby."

Kacey grabbed onto the bedsheets gripping them tightly as Montana sent powerful strokes to her. Tingles were going through her whole body as Montana hit her spot.

With ease Montana slid in and out of her, knowing exactly where to hit her spot. Montana grabbed both of Kaceys hands as he placed it behind her back as he sped up his pace.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kacey cried out forgetting how powerful his strokes were. She hadn't felt his touch or him inside of her for a long time and she was definitely enjoying it. Montana sped up his pace as Kacey fucked him back.

"I'm cumming!" She moaned out as she felt her knees buckle.

Montana sent a long powerful stroke to her before they both came at the same time.

Montana pulled out her her as he pulled Kaceys body up as she arched her back and he gripped onto her thighs as he pulled her onto his tongue licking her lower set of lips from the back.

Kaceys eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned out loudly as his tongue lapped through her wetness. "Oh my god!"

Montana held her still as he sucked on her clit. He slapped Kaceys thighs when she tried to move away. "Stop running." He said as he slid two fingers into her pushing them in and out of her.

"Shit, shit." She cried out as he slurped at her juices as his fingers still moved in and out of her. "Montana, shit!"

Montana could feel her tighten her walls around his fingers letting him know she was close to cumming. He pushed them into her a little harder and faster as he heard her moaning out his name.
Her walls tighten around his fingers again as he sucked on her clit making her let out louder cries.

"O-oh my god!" Kacey screamed out as her knees buckled, making Montana slide his fingers out of her and pull back his lips. He slipped his fingers that were coated with her cum in his mouth missing her sweet taste.

Kacey turned around on her back as she tried to catch her breath. Soft whimpers escaped her mouth from how hard she just came. Montana smirked as he picked Kacey up bridal style.

"I'm tired." She whined as he walked to the bathroom.

"Take a shower with me." He smirked. Kacey rolled her eyes knowing what that would lead too.

**

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Kacey looked away from her laptop screen as she reached towards the table grabbing her phone. She unlocked it and read over her messages.

Come outside. Brandon.

Kaceys eyes scanned over the message as she felt her heart beat increase. Another message came in and she looked down at her phone.

Now, you don't want me to come and get you. Brandon.

Kacey quickly texted him back letting him know she was coming. Kacey slid her feet in her Fenty slides as she made her way downstairs. She looked around for Montana and major but didn't see them.

She walked towards the door downstairs as she waited to see if she would hear anything.

"Little nigga if you don't stop touching shit." She heard Montana say.

"Shit!" Major said as he clapped his hands.

Kacey laughed shaking her head as she walked towards the front door walking outside. She quickly walked down the block until she spotted Brandon's car.

She opened the door getting in as she folded her arms staring out the window.

"What you was doing up there?" Was the first thing he asked.

"I was returning something back to my friend." She came up with a quick lie. Knowing Brandon he would believe anything since he loved kissing her ass at times.

"Mhm." He said pulling at his chin hair staring at nothing in particular. "I see you ain't do what I told you."

"Brandon." She sighed. "It's not that easy we have kids together and we have history. It ain't that e-"

"Ain't no fuckin history when you told me you in love with me. Talking bout some You wanted me all along you just had to play it cool for him. If you love me like you saying all that shit with him should be out the window."

"Baby I get what you saying but-"

"But nothing." He chuckled. "If you having a hard time processing everything Ima do the honors for you." He held a sinister smirk as he opened his car door but Kacey grabbed his arm.

"Brandon Stop." She grabbed his arm as he shut the car door.

"You think I'm some dumb ass nigga! He yelled in her face.

"What are you talkin bout? I-I didn't say that."

"You dirty ass bitch you fucked that nigga last night! You think a nigga like me wasn't gonna find where you and that nigga really stay at. I got cameras all around that bitch and you gone." He wrapped his hand around her throat pushing her head into the window as he held a tight grip. "Fuck that nigga."

"B-Brandon. P-please." She said on the verge of tears prying at his hands. Kacey could feel his hands tighten around her neck as she tried to breath.

"FUCK!" Brandon yelled letting go of her before he started hitting the dashboard.

"Kacey I fuckin love you and you gone do my like that!" He yelled angrily as Kacey quietly sobbed.

"W-why would you kill her? You took my sister from me Brandon. You took a innocent life!" She said as she started hitting him. She threw punches as hard as she could at his body and face. Brandon grabbed Kaceys arms as he held them behind her back as she was pushed against the window.

"I'm sorry Kacey."

Knock, Knock, Knock

TO BE CONTINUED.....