twenty five

A/N: Guys Dakota couldn't be her sister because Dakota is twenty six, Montana was always older than Kacey so no Dakota is not the secret sister 😭

"Just make sure the cake has the paws on it and the two main dogs on it." Kacey held the phone to her ear as she reminded Kacey exactly what to have on the cake. It was Majors third birthday and Kacey was trying to make sure everything was perfect. Even though Major was only turning three she wanted to make sure every birthday was a special one for Major. She was just that extra of a mom.

He chuckles on the other end, "Baby how many times you gone remind me?"

"A whole lot, Montana don't act like you don't do be forgetting everything. You remember that time for his first birthday I reminded you to find some shoes to go with his outfit the day before at the store and the next day I asked you about them you talkin bout some 'oh shit babe I forgot', remember that?"

"Man it was some god damn shoes."He said and she could tell he was rolling his eyes, "I told him already, my mans ain't gone mess up."

"Okay now. I'll see you when you get back I gotta finish preparing everything then I have to pick him up from mamas."

"Aight I love you."

"I love you more." Kacey smiled before hanging up the phone. No matter how long her and Montana been together she would still get butterflies just from hearing his voice to him reminding her everyday that he loved her.

Kacey walked out to the backyard walking over to her friend Cassandra. "Oh wow you got a lot done." She looked around at the backyard.

"Yeah it wasn't that hard. I just got to set up the piñata."

"Thank you for helping me." Kacey smiled. "But you wouldn't mind if I leave you here for a while while I go get myself and major ready by my mama." Kacey decided she was just going to get ready at her mothers so all she had to do was drive with Major and her mom back to the house.

"No it's fine go head. I'll text you when everything is finished. What time does the party start?"

"Around four but you know black folks." Kacey said as they both laughed.

"Okay I'll be done before that."

"Okay thanks." Kacey said before going back inside. She grabbed her phone from the kitchen counter along with her keys before leaving the house.

Making it inside her mothers house Kacey dropped her keys on the coffee table. She walked to the back and knocked on her moms bedroom door. Hearing a come on she opened the door where she saw Athena lotioning  Majors legs.

Major didn't notice Kacey due to him having Athena's phone up to his face with a YouTube video playing.

"You here early ain't you?" Athena glared at Kacey while applying lotion to his arms.