seventeen

Montana

Kacey pulled back from Montana as she shook her head. "No Montana." She shook her head as tears streamed down her face. "I cheated on you with Brandon—And that was the biggest mistake ever and I'm such a horrible person and I don't deserve you or anything. This is Karma coming back for me. H-he's been stalking me. Showing up at momma house...he even knows what Major looks like and he's fucking crazy. Everything is my fucking fault and it resulted in my best friend dying when that should of been me!" She expressed as she cried in her hands.

Montana looked at her. "Stop saying that." He clenched his jaw. "That's in the past and I forgave you already. Brandon gone get what's coming to him and that's on moms. Aight?"

"Okay." She nodded her head wiping her eyes. "I just need a minute—" She left the kitchen going up the stairs.

Montana sighed as he looked over at Major who stared at him in confusion as he held a nugget in his mouth. "Mommy crying."

"Nah bud she just got sum in ha eye."

"Okay." Major shrugged as he went back to watching his show.

Later that day Montana cleaned up the kitchen and showered Major before putting him down for a nap. Kacey hadn't came out the room all day and Montana decided to stay downstairs in his studio for a while. Montana picked up his blunt as he brought it to his lips inhaling it causing his body to relax. Montana closed his eyes leaning back in his chair.

"Oh my god you're cheating." Kacey pouted as Montana beat me in 2k for the 100th time.

He chuckled."Naw I told ya lil ass you couldn't beat me."

"Boy ain't nothing lil about this ass." She stood up pointing to herself.

"Shut up." He laughed throwing a pillow at me.

"Ow." She laughed as She stood on the bed grabbing the pillow hitting him with it.

"Oh so you wanna play na? Bet." He pulled up his sweatpants grabbing another one of the pillows on the bed before swinging it at her.

Kacey swung the pillow hitting him in his face before he tackled her onto the bed.

"Okay okay I'm done. You got it champ."she laughed moving the piece of hair from her face.

"I wanna take you somewhere tonight. That's okay with you ?" He pecked her lips.

"Yea." She smiled. "Where you gonna take me?"

"It's a surprise. Get ready."

"Do I gotta dress fancy?"

"Naw do you." He stared at her causing her to blush.

"Okay I can do that." She smiled.

Montana opened his eyes smiling licking his lips as he placed the blunt down. Looking to the left he stood up remembering the pictures he kept in frames for memories.

He stood up walking over there looking at the pictures.