twenty eight

It was going on 8 at night as Montana walked into the studio

It was going on 8 at night as Montana walked into the studio. He greeted everyone he knew before he made his way to the snack bar grabbing a chocolate chip muffin. He then walked to the elevator pressing the third floor. Montana decided to spend some time in the studio since he hadn't had enough time to record some of his songs for his mixtape and his fans had been begging for it.

The real reason he wanted to go was because he needed some time to himself after what happened earlier. Kacey did have own suspicions but she just shook the thought away.

Montana closed his eyes as he got lost in his thoughts.

"Yo Mon it's done, we got that nigga." She heard in the phone as she turned her head looking at Montana.

Kacey hung up the phone as she threw the phone at Montana. "What the fuck he mean by its done we got that nigga? Y'all killed him?!"Kacey asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

Montana chuckled before looking at her. "What's done is done. What? Don't tell me you got sympathy for that nigga?" He asked and Kacey just looked at him not saying nothing.

"After what that nigga!" He shouted clenching his fist before he took a deep breath calming down. "After what that nigga did to you, you feeling sorry now?" He frowned.

"I didn't say that-"

"Exactly you ain't saying shit." He threw his hands up. "But got this dumb ass look on ya face. That nigga dead and if you feeling bad you can go visit that nigga casket." He said and she rolled her eyes."Better yet, you can go see that nigga now, he probably waiting for you to come to his rescue." He said trying to be funny as he reached over Kacey opening her door.

"You're doing too much now." She sucked her teeth as she closed the door back.

"That's what the fuck I thought." He started the engine.

The elevator stopped and the door opened as Montana opened his eyes getting out. He walked down the different doors as he walked to his. He walked past a door before he stopped going back to it. He leaned closer to the door so he could hear better.

"I told you, you better stay prayed up. You never thought the universe be looking for revenge." Her soft voice sung as she continued. "You can't keep just doing them girls like that. Thinking that nobody finna bite back, losing your mind baby. Can't be sure times wasting. Nice to meet you-"

Not giving a fuck Montana cracked the door opened so he could get a look at the person who the beautiful voice belonged too. Montana squinted his eyes as he watched her. It was only one thing different about her this time. Her hair was black.