six

Kacey Lamont

Walking into her hair salon she looked around seeing it wasn't too busy as other days. Being only 24 she was satisfied at how far she came. From graduating in business marketing and getting her degrees to owning many different businesses.

Going over to her station she looked at her Apple Watch seeing it was going on twelve and her client should of been there any minute.

Smiling she looked up seeing her client Alexandra walking in. She came over by Kacey giving her a hug then sat on the chair.

"Okay So you said you wanted a frontal with this color right ?"

"Yeah." She nodded her head. "I had to come to you cause I know you would finesse my shit."

"You already know boo." She flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"You want me to wash ya hair before I start braiding or it's already good?"

"Oh yeah I already washed it so you ain't have too much to do."

"Okay."she nodded her head sitting down on her stool and started parting her hair.

While finishing up Alexandra's hair Kacey listened in on the girls gossip.

"Girl and you really chased them out the house like that?" One of the hairstylist Brenda said to the receptionist Arianna while flat ironing a piece of her clients hair.

"Hell yeah. Bum ass nigga had the nerve to be rolling up and had that bitch in my silk robe." She shook her head.

"She had ya silk robe on." One of the hairstylists laughed as Arianna mugged her.

"That ain't even funny." Arianna said everyone else started laughing.

"Yall crazy." I shook my head fixing up Alexandra's curls.

"On the topic of niggas how you and Montana been? He ain't been posting you up on Instagram lately and I even heard he unfollowed you." One of the clients said looking over at Kacey causing everyone to look at her.

"He dont have to always post me on Instagram to give you bitches updates and that's the thing boo don't listen to everything you hear—on that note what I did see instead of hearing is ya baby daddy Donovan talking to ya so called sister. You better check that out boo."

"Oop she checked you." One of the girls said.

"Oh please I wasn't tryna come for you. You be taking shit too personal."

"Because why you in my business?"

"Ain't nobody in your business I was just stating the ob-"

"Girl." Kacey cut her off. "I don't even have time to argue with you in my place if business."

"And done." Kacey said curling the last piece.

"You looking like a cute ass unicorn." Kacey joked.

" Kacey joked