thirty

"Why you look so nervous?" Montana asked Kacey as they stood in front of each other

"Why you look so nervous?" Montana asked Kacey as they stood in front of each other. Today was the day they were renewing their vows. Alyssa, Mia, Robert, Major, Mia, Kapri, Athena, a few of Montana"s homies and Kori. Kacey decided it was alright for Kori to come, it wasnt that much people and one more wouldnt hurt.

"No im not." She smiled. "Im just ready to get this started."

"Your belly getting bigger." He looked down at her now Seven month stomach.

"It is ain't it." She smiled before rubbing her stomach.

The preacher came out and stood in front of Montana and Kacey

"It is a pleasure to share today's wonderful occasion with you. Many people believe that entering into marriage is the final step in a romantic relationship. A couple meets, get to know one another and fall in love, decide they want to spend their lives together, and then take the final step—marriage. But marriage is hardly the final step in a couple's relationship, rather it is the beginning of a grand adventure!You have shared the joys, blessings and challenges of married life for 2 years."

"Today you want to reconfirm your commitment to working together and ensuring your marriage blossoms for years to come. May this renewing of the vows you took to become husband and wife remind you that despite the stresses inevitable in every life, your love, respect, trust and understanding of each other will continue to increase your contentment and heighten your joy in living. Please join hands,Montana you continue to have Kacey as your wife and continue to live in this marriage?" Preacher Jones asked.

"I do." Montana replied as he stared into Kacey's brown orbs.

"Do you reaffirm your love to her, and will you love, honor and cherish her in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Kacey will you continue to have Montana as your husband and continue to live in this marriage?"

"I will." She smiled.

"Do you reaffirm your love for him, and will you love, honor and cherish him in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Preacher Jones cleared his throat before speaking "On your wedding day you exchanged rings as a symbol of the never-ending circle of love. Rings serve as a reminder of your  vows to each other, and your commitment to live in unity, love and happiness. At this time, reconfirm the meaning of the rings you wear. Please join your left hands together so that Montana's hand is on top. Montana please repeat after me.. Kacey , I wear this ring you placed on my hand as a symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Montana repeated after him and the preacher nodded before speaking again.

"Now, with Kacey's hand on top, Kacey please repeat after me..Montana , I wear this ring you placed on my hand as a symbol of my love and commitment to you."