II/07

KACEY
    Just now landing in Bora Bora, Kacey walked through the airport to baggage claim. She held Kaija on her hip who was wide awake with her fingers in her mouth while Major was walking in front of her. After the long flight she was ready to get to her suite and finally be settled in. Montana told her that there would be a driver waiting for them and after she got their suitcases she would go looking for him.

Once receiving all the suitcases she walked with the kids outside until they found the chauffeur with her name on it.

Finally getting in the car her and the kids sat down for the ride as they waited to arrive at the house Montana rented out for them. She didn't know what was up with him and why all of a sudden he was trying to do nice, part of her knew it was maybe over their last disagreement since they never really had a chance to talk about it because he ain't never did nothing like this for Mother's Day.

The trip was nice and all but he should know that she isn't the materialistic type of wife or woman, she needed him whatever he is trying to do apology or not to be louder than his disrespect was.

"Ma'am were here." The driver announced with Kacey not even realizing the car stopped. It was such a beautiful scenery, she was happy she could finally get away from everything and enjoy this trip with her kids.

The driver helped getting their bags out and she thanked him. He also informed her that he would be her driver for the rest of the trip and he gave her a card where she could reach him if anything.

Surpringly Kaija and Major were both up since they were both knocked out cold on the car ride there.

"Mama this a nice house." Major complimented as he looked around with his finger in his mouth.

"Isn't it baby, come on let's go inside."

Getting to the door suddenly the door had cracked opened and Kacey froze, she didn't touch the door so she was confused on why the hell it opened by itself. That's when it opened wider and Montana stood there with a smirk on his face.

Kacey rolled her eyes with a chuckle, "I was finna call up the driver and head right back to the airport, that ain't funny—whatchu doing here anyway?"

"Well damn." He chuckled looking towards the kids, "I ain't come to surprise yo ugly ass, I came to see my kids." He took Kaija from her arms since she was whining reaching out for him.

"Whatever are you gone let us in and show us around?"

"Yeah." He holds the baby in his hand holding his other hand out for her suitcase. She looks at his hand and then back up at him and he motions for the suitcase. She has no problem handing it over to him quickly.

Once their in the house she notices how beautiful and how amusingly it was decorated. It was like the house they had on their trip to Hawaii, Bora Bora reminded her a lot of Hawaii but it was a lot better.

When Montana finished showing the house, Kacey walked back out to the back of the house since that was her favorite part, especially the water. She took a video before adding it to her Instagram story.

So far everything on social media has been good since she blocked mostly ever blog page. She was tired of them tagging her in shit and she definitely wrote them a nice messaging to stop mentioning her on their blog pages. She was sick and tired of random people dm'ing her over stupid shit that were either false or she knew about already.

"You like the house?" Kacey asked Major who was getting help from Montana to take off his shoe.

"Yeah, it's cool." He said nonchalantly looking down at his iPad as he waited for Montana to finish takin the shoe off.