twenty nine

A/N- Damnnn y'all really not messing with my girl Remih🤣, But you know me😉...

Kacey sits Indian style on her bed with her laptop on her lap as she looks through Fashion Novas Jean sections

Kacey sits Indian style on her bed with her laptop on her lap as she looks through Fashion Novas Jean sections. She then reached her arm towards the table on the side with the lamp on it grabbing her glasses, she placed them on then proceeded to look at the clothing. It was going on noon and Montana had left an hour ago to pick up Maia from summers mothers house.

Kacey looked down at her growing stomach as she smiled. She was more than happy to be yet again carrying another blessing with her Husband.

Kacey jumped when the door slammed opened and in came running Maia with a phone in her hand.

"Kacey!" She says jumping on the bed giving her a tight hug.

"Hey love bug." Kacey said smiling hugging Maia back kissing her cheek. "Ive missed you."

"I missed you more. Now we can play with my dollhouse and the dollies." Maia cheered.

"I don't know bout that cause you know I'm pregnant now and I barely got even bend down, let alone try to sit on the carpet." She said and Maia frowned. "But for you I'll definitely try." Kacey said before tickling Maia as she let out giggles.

"Maia if you don't get yo dirty shoes off the bed." Montana said walking in the room. "You coulda stepped in all types of dogshit." He said and Maia giggled getting off the bed.

"Okay daddy." She said before she walked out the room.

"You finally up now." Montana walked over to Kacey placing a kiss on her lips. "Been sleep from nine last night."

"It's called being pregnant." She laughed.

"Yeah whatever, needa get yo ass up and go do sum productive."

"I mean I got something in mind." She smirked wrapping her arms around his neck.

He chuckles shaking his head. "You like a energized bunny. And I gotta help Maia with her homework and shit." He said as she unwrapped her arms from around his neck frowning.

She folds her arms across her breast before saying, "When do you ever turn down sex? Cause you neva do." Montana never turned down sex ever and he never helped Maia with any homework since he always did it the day before school with her. He was just that backwards and Kacey found it weird.

Unless he was getting it from somewhere else, she thought.

"I just told you I gotta help baby girl and I ain't turning it down, we could have some fun later."