forty four

Montana.

Kacey opened the door looking at Alyssa who stood in front of her. "Hey." Kacey smiled hoping the door letting her in.

"Who at the door." Montana walked over to Kacey but he stopped seeing Alyssa.

"Hey Mon."

"And you could close the door now." He says as he turned around walking downstairs.

"He is such an asshole." Kacey shook her head as she let Alyssa inside. "I'm finna go get him. Just sit down and I'm gone talk to him."

"Thank you."

"Oh and congratulations again." Kacey's smiles hugging Alyssa. After, she walked downstairs and leaned on the wall watching Montana as he bounced his head to the music he had playing smoking a blunt.

"You can keep staring all you want Kacey." Montana says turning his music down, turning his chair around to look at her.

"You need to stop being a fucking asshole and talk to her." She walks over to him."You've been ignoring her for days now. And I'm not finna keep up with yo nasty ass attitude just because you're upset about life and shit. Cause I've been tryna be nice to you to keep from beating yo ass."

"How would you feel if you found out yo little ass sister was sleeping with your bestfriend and on top of that she pregnant for him? And ain't that nigga fucking withcho' sister?" He inquires with a chuckle. "All y'all mufuckas' some goofys."

"You do know that their both grown and they could do whatever they want right? Yeah she's nineteen and Kapri's Twenty-eight, but so what. If they like each other, they like each other. And then they're having a baby together. At the end of the day she's still your sister, your blood-"

"Blood don't mean shit," He cut her off, "You would know."

"I would know." She pointed at herself, "The fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean." He shrugs taking another puff from his blunt, blowing the smoke from his mouth.

Kacey laughs lightly before she grabs his chair taking a seat on his lap. He watches as she grabs the blunt from his hand. She places the blunt from in his ashtray.

She leans grabs his face leaning in placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Okay, how bout this?" She breaks the kissing looking into his orbs. She leans down lower to his ears,"You have two options, option one is, you go upstairs and talk to your sister. Or option two is, you don't go upstairs and," She moves from his ears looking at him again. "You can continue sleeping on the couch by yourself and you can keep beating yo meat every night. And I mean every fucking night." She flashes him a sinister smile.

"So you just gone do me like that? Huh?"

"Exactly like that." She chuckles.

"Alright champ, you got it." He picks her up by her waist, standing up placing her on her feet. "I'll go talk to her."

"Yea, you betta do that."

Montana took a deep breath as he walked up the stairs. He walked to the living room where Alyssa was and stood a few feet away from her.

"Aight, I'm here. Waddup?"

"Can you sit please?"

"Naw, I'm good. This shouldn't be long."

Alyssa sighs, "Okay, well I just wanna start off by saying I'm sorry. What you said that day at Kapri's really stuck to me and I'm really sorry—"