twenty seven

A pool formed in Kacey's panties as she watched Montana look over at her before he went back to talking to the girl asking for a picture and autograph

A pool formed in Kacey's panties as she watched Montana look over at her before he went back to talking to the girl asking for a picture and autograph. They were currently at his meet and greet and Kacey wanted to come along just in case some of the bitches there decided to get out of line.

She watched as Montana finished with the girl before walking over to her giving her a kiss.
"You good ova here?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, but if you don't stop looking at me like that we gone have to find a room or something." She joked chuckling.

"C'mon then." He grabbed her hand.

"Stop." She laughed. "I was joking but I should've knew you woulda said sum like that."

"I mean you know me." He smirked. "But what happened the other day with ya sister and shit?"

"Uhh at first I gave her and her mother a hard time. Her mother continued to sleep with my dad knowing he had a wife and child so that didn't sit well with me. Mama was there so you know she talked some sense into me and for her I was cordial with them. I asked about my sister Kori's life and what she got going on." She looked at him as he listened. "But you know what happened?"

"What? That little girl put ha hands on you?"

"No." She shook her head. "But mama invited them to see us renew our vows."

"Deadass?" Montana said on the verge of laughing.

"Yep." She nodded and he burst out laughing.

"She wild'n for that. What you say?"

"I said okay. After a while I thought about it and it's whatever now."

"Aight if you cool with it so am I."

"How much longer you got?" She asked.

"Couple more hours. We just got here, so we gone head in ,cause I gotta sign more stuff."

"Okay that's fine with me. I ain't rushing, go interact with ya fans and supporters."

"Aight ima come get you when it's time to go in." He leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead before he walked away.