fourteen

Kacey

"Finally

"Finally." Kacey said to Tweety as she went to look at the picture she took of her.

"Bitch it's thank you." Tweety rolled her eyes as they went to go sit back down. They were out having lunch since they were both free. Montana had Major and She needed some time to herself for a few.

"Thank you T." She chuckled posting her picture on Instagram.

"Okay so, I have something to tell you." Tiara grinned.

"I'm listening." Kacey looked at her suspicious before picking up her lemonade and taking a sip.

"I been dating this guy for a while. It's been maybe 3 months."

"Oh my god Tiara. I'm happy for you....wait what happened between you and Kapri?"

"Well.... after everything that happened we just decided to call it quits. I guess you can say we were alittle toxic so." She shrugged. It was true after the situation with the baby it was just a shift in their relationship. Some would've thought that would've drew them closer to each other but it didn't.

"Well all that matters now is that you are happy and in a good space in ya life." Kacey commented. She was surprised they broke up because they were two peas in a pod. Tiara wasn't one to mention a guy unless she really liked him so it had Kacey curious. "So when am I gonna meet this guy of yours?"

"Soon." Tiara smiled. "Actually you can meet him tonight.  We should do a double date or something. Me and him and you and Montana at Benihana."

"But me and m—"

"I know. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming with you. You did say y'all were cordial now or whatever."

She did say that but she didn't want to give Montana any mixed signals. The way Tiara was looking at her had her stuck in a frenzy. She gave in. "Okay fine." She playfully rolled her eyes. "I'll tell him. So what time should we be there?" She asked knowing Montana would automatically agree to go.

"Around 8."

*****