forty five

"Oh so it's my fault she want the abortion?" Montana asked sarcastically as he continued playing the game.

"Yes it's your fault asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Bad word mommy!" Major points to her before he continued playing on his IPad.

"Sorry babe."

"What she wants to do with her body is what she wanna do you can't stop her."

"I know I can't stop her, but it's the reason behind why!"

"Why you even going over there to talk to her? You needa mind yo business and let whatevers going on stay between me and her."

"I need to mind my business?" She reiterated.

"That's what the fuck I said."

"Newsflash, bitch, you made it my business when YOU decided to tell me about what happened. I didn't ask you or force you, you told me that shit willingly since you were so in distraught." She states her last statement sarcastically.

"Don't you got somewhere to be, go check on yo stores or read a book or something."

"First off, don't try to dismiss me.

"Look me and my son was here chillin' having a good day so far and you coming here talkin' bout Bs."

"BS, that is your sister! No matter what, you don't talk to your sister the way you talk to her. You talk to her as if she means nothing to you. A brother should never talk to their sister the way you talk to her. You're supposed to comfort her and hear her out. But no you do everything but that Just because she was fucking Kapri! Oh fucking well!"

"Yo, watch yo mouth." He took off his headphones looking over at her.

"I'm not finna watch nothing. I told you to talk to her that day and listen to what she had to say. It's like when she was first pregnant with Mia you didn't hear her out instead you disrespected her. She's only nineteen!"

"The fuck that mean?"

"Montana keep trying me. I wanna jump over this couch so bad. You're not even listening to what I'm saying. You have two daughters. You would never want Major walking around disrespecting his sisters the way you disrespect Alyssa. You really need to rethink your whole mindset and get your shit together." She picked up a nearby pillow throwing it at him. "Not even acting like a man. You're acting like a little fucking boy!" She yelled.

"How the fuck I act like a lil boy? Oh cause I'm not babying her and shit? What she did was fucked up."

"To you! You wonder why she doesn't tell you anything. You judge and judge her. Even if you're mad at her control yourself and be there for her. You were once her age too. Remembering getting bitches pregnant? When it comes to Alyssa you act like your her daddy and even Rob doesn't act like that."

"Alright, Kacey."

"Do you really Montana? Do you really? That girl is lost! I know she is because I see it written all over her face. I was once like her. And all you do is bring your negativity around her. You hear me?"

"Yes I hear you... loud and clear."

"You need to just listen to her. Don't say shit just listen to her. Be her brother for once."

"I been being her brother."

"When was the last time you told her you loved her? Or that you were proud of her?"