forty

     "I'm so happy to see you two here back together, it's been a while

     "I'm so happy to see you two here back together, it's been a while." The counselor said as she held her clipboard in her hand. "Kacey here informed me that you guys marriage has been quite rocky for the past months and she loves you dearly and doesn't want to let go of the marriage. And me I'm not here to judge you guys about anything I'm here to listen and understand so you can be in a better place with your marriage. So let's get started." She crossed her leg over the other. "Kacey has already expressed her feelings towards how she's been feeling. Some problems in the marriage that y'all have expressed to me were dishonesty, infidelity, lack of communication and arguing. Those are the most common things couples face. So my question to start off would be what is something your spouse does or questions that really gets under your skin so we can find a solution to that."

"Great question," Kacey says, "I really hate when he turns to other random women or people in general about the problems in our relationship instead of speaking to me."

"What women are you talking bout, Kacey?" He frowned turning his head looking at her.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking bout. Once you get alittle liquor in your system or smoke too much and we got into it, you like to talk to other people and vent to them."

"I ain't even did no shit like that—"

"Okay guys." The counselor chimed in, "Were gonna let each other talk one at a time and when their finished you can speak. Okay, Montana your chance to speak."

"I don't like all that insecure shit, I don't like when she tries to play victim or always wants to yell and never talk shit out like a grown woman, she always wanna get violent."

"Kacey ,why do you think you attend to react impulsively?"

"Because of the way he acts, it could be the biggest problem and he acts nonchalant about it, and I think he does the shit on purpose too." She speaks looking at the counselor. "Like, if I'm asking you a serious question, why are you trying to dismiss me?"

"I don't." He shrugged, "It's a natural thing for me."

"If it's a natural thing don't say shit to me when you cause me to act out since its a natural thing for me, too."