II/14

The time rolled by quickly as Kacey picked up some of the trash on the garbage that the children left behind. She knew she didn't have to clean up but she wanted to so that's what she was doing. Ever since she got done with her conversation with Montana her mood has been sour. Montana did keep his word and stopped being an asshole to her. It wasn't much he could say since he didn't speak a word to her after that

While Kacey's mood had gone sour, Montana's had been sweet right after. As it got darker outside that's when most of the kids had to leave and it was just mostly their relatives still enjoying themselves. Montana danced with Joyce to a bunch of reggae songs while Alyssa stood back recording them. Athena kept egging Kacey to join in on the fun but she refused. Kapri and Kori were no where to be found outside where the party was held at.

Kaija, Major, Mia and Maia stayed out to play in the bouncy house. They were the only kids outside and still up late. Montana and Kacey let it slide just because it wasn't a school night for them due to an holiday.

"Do you need some help?" Kacey looked up and mentally rolled her eyes looking at Angelique. She quickly wiped her eyes and stood up straight with the black garbage bag in her hand. In all honesty she didn't know why the girl was still there. She just followed Montana around like a lost puppy. She barely saw him speak a sentence to her. She should've left right after he kissed Kacey in front of everyone but no daffy duck was still there.

"No." Kacey shook her head, she definitely didn't want help from her. "I'm fine."

"Okay." Angelique nodded and turned around. Kacey sighed and looked at the girl when she turned around continuing to talk to her. "In all seriousness. You look way too bomb to be cleaning up this mess. I would've told Montana and his friend to help you if anything."

Was she serious? Kacey could laugh in her face right now but she decided not to. This girl had some nerve to be talking to Kacey like she was the outcast.

"If I wanted them to help me I would've asked but like I said I am fine. Thanks though." Kacey nicely declined. Angelique nodded her head. She was just trying to make acquaintance with Kacey but she took the hint she obviously didn't want to be bothered by her. "Why would you come to a place knowing that you aren't familar with anybody? I know whatever you and Montana got going on hasn't been going on for long so why would you feel comfortable actually coming to his child's party?" Kacey happened to ask.

Angelique stood there kind of stuck by her question. She wasn't sure how to respond. "Well... he asked me and I didn't want to say no." She replied as she folded her arms across her chest. She honestly wanted Montana to show her off to his family to let them know he had a special someone in his life and that it was obviously something real if she was getting introduced to the family so soon.

"Pathetic." Kacey mumbled as she bent down to pick up a plate. Angelique caught what she said and made it known. "I'm just saying you know. You follow me on instagram for months, then you're seen out at my husband's show and now I'm seeing you here in my presence. It's pathetic Angelique."

It was obvious Montana was using this girl for his own motives. She was a young girl who got attention from a famous rapper with millions of course she took the bait. What could she really do for Montana other than have sex with him? Kacey knew Montana like the back of her hand. He used bitches and alcohol as a coping mechanism.

"...What does that mean though?" Angelique tilted her head to the side.

"Are you serious right now?" Kacey scoffed. "It means you're pathetic and if you can't see how then that's an internal issue sweetheart."

"If you're referring to the whole Instagram following situation I didn't even know you and Montana were a thing. Even if I did. I owe you nothing."

"No honey we weren't a thing. We were married." Kacey clarified scrunching her face up. "Do you not hear how dumb you sound?" Kacey shook her head looking at the airhead. "I had pictures of Montana on my page and he had pictures of me on his." Kacey explained to the Angelique from her perspective. "How wouldn't you know we're together?"