II/16

Two months earlier...

Montana walked behind Wren who acted like a little kid in the candy store as she explored around the art museum. They had looked at different paintings from many new artist and famous ones. Montana wasn't a art person but he wanted to go out his comfort zone. He was bored of the regular basic dates.

Their little situation ship they had going on was going good since that last altercation Montana had. Montana was upset with him and how he let Kacey's actions get him out of character. He was over her but when he seen her dancing with some random nigga it angered him. He had different many emotions going through his body and he just acted on impulse.

Montana couldn't even blame his careless actions on the liquor since being with Wren she helped him calm down on the drinking. He usually just smoked from time to time. For him to be sober and acting the way he did really fucked with him. Maybe it was him in his feelings over Kacey wanting to end the marriage. There was something deep inside telling him she had lost interest in him and found interest elsewhere in the last remaining years of their marriage.

"Look," Wren turned her head to look over at Montana, gaining his attention. "I really like this one. Like the detail on it." She spoke, pointing to the painting and the creative details it showed. "I think the colors might represent something important. You see how one eye is black and the other is blue?" She asked and he nodded. "I think the black represents her fear of him. He smiling in the picture and she isn't. You get what I'm saying?"

"Or..." Montana drawled, coming up with his own theory. "I think they just fucked her up and she happened to come out with two different eye colors. You feel me?"

"Okay, Montana." Wren rolled her eyes, realizing the smirk on his face. He was obviously trying to annoy her.

Montana laughed. "Aight look on some real shit I gotta talk to you." He grabbed her arm, gently. Wren stopped walking and placed her hand on her hip, waiting. "I was thinking you know we been dating a while and I feel like it's about that time." Montana told Wren who was fascinated by the art behind him. She was looking at him but would glance over at the art from time to time.

"I hate when you do that." Wren chuckled, looking at him.

"Do what?" He smirked.

"You say something at first that don't make sense like you're leaving a cliffhanger or something. It's about that time to do what Montana?"

"I want you to meet my kids." He cheesed making her raise an eyebrow. They been dating for a while and it was about that time. The kids been asking to meet their dads new friend. Even though Major was still a little conflicted about his parents divorce he was aware they would eventually meet new people so he was taking it day by day. Maia on the other hand wasn't really too conflicted over the divorce when Montana told her. Kacey was still her mother and deep down inside she knew nothing would change with the two.

Wren tucked her bottom lip in and raised her eyebrow. "Really? You think we're that far in our relationship that it's that time?"

"I mean," he licked his lips. "I think so. Christmas coming up and I get them that week then they go back to they moms after New Years." Kacey already asked a head of time if he could keep the kids until then since she wanted to go out. He wasn't tripping since he wasn't doing anything important and if she wanted time to herself why not. Summer on the other hand was going on her honeymoon so Maia would also be with her dad.

"Okay." She nodded. "I would love to meet them...only if it's okay with their mom."

"Whatchu' mean?"

"I mean that I know that moms would be upset if their child's father introduced them to someone and they had no idea. I'm sure they want to be informed that their children were gonna meet their dads new girlfriend, right? I don't want any problems."