II/06

It was eleven in the morning on a Monday and all Kacey was trying to do was get some sleep

             It was eleven in the morning on a Monday and all Kacey was trying to do was get some sleep. She was exhausted from her busy weekend with opening up her second boutique in Miami, but the loud banging from the front door woke her right out of her sleep.

"I guess I won't be getting any sleep." She groaned tossing the covers off of her as she grabbed her robe from the bathroom. She walks back to the room checking her phone seeing text messages from her family wishing her a happy Mother's Day.

She smiles looking through the threads as the knocking from the door brought her out of her thoughts. She walked downstairs and opened the door and came face to face with Montana holding Kaija who was wide awake, and Major who looked up from his iPad.

"Happy Mother's Day mommy!" Major cheesed as he looked up at Kacey.

Kacey blushed, "Thank you, papa." She bends down picking him up giving him a kiss.

"Happy Mother's Day, mama" Montana hands Kacey Kaija's diaper bag. It's been a few days since he'd talk to her since they're last conversation in the studio.

"Thank you. Ain't nothing better than spending time with the kids who made me a mother."

"You looking rough this morning." He jokes as she couldn't help but chuckle.

"That's cause I've been tired as hell."

"Don't tell me you pregnant."

"Hell no." She scrunches her face up, "Don't wish that on me."

Kacey places Major down as he runs into the house and she grabs Kaija from Montana since she was whining while reaching out for her mom.

"Someone wanna say something to you, but they happened to fall asleep, I'll be right back." He informs Kacey as he turned around walking back to his car. Kacey adjust Kaija on her hip as she watched Montana.

Kacey instantly smiles when she's sees Maia getting out of the car walking over with Montana, she could tell she was probably still tired by the way she was yawning. But her eyes lit up when she seen Kacey and see ran to her.

"Happy Mother's Day, mommy!" Maia hugged Kacey's legs as Kacey bent down to give her a proper hug.

"Thank you so much, Pumpkin. Now my day just got even better."

"Daddy, give her the card I wrote." Maia informed Montana as he held the card out for Kacey with an envelope sticking out of it.

Kacey shifted her weight onto her other leg as she  opened the card with her free hand. She took the envelope out holding it as she read the card out loud. She chuckled alittle Maia's handwriting in the beginning and noticed Montana's handwriting for the rest.

"Thanks for being the best mother any girl could ask for. You're always here when I need you and you buy me a lot of ice cream." She laughed as she continued to read it, "I love you and happy Mother's Day...This is so cute, thank you."