thirty seven

Kacey jumped up out of her sleep as she heard the baby crying through the monitor

"Oh dios mio solo la puse a dormir." Kacey grabbed the cushion pillow hitting herself in the face with it. She had just put Kaija down to sleep about fifteen minutes ago and she was already awake. Kacey had already put Major down for his nap and now instead of time for her to sleep she had to find a way to put the baby back to sleep. Her hair was everywhere and she was exhausted. She had been up since 10 in the morning.

It had been a month since bringing the baby home and she felt like a single parent while Montana was out Performing, partying and hosting. His album was soon dropping and he was having a album release.

Kacey walked into the baby's nursery looking over at Kaija who was crying hysterically.

"Oh bebé mami esta aquí." She reaches into her crib picking her up rubbing over her back. She didn't know why Kaija was crying. She had already fed her and changed her diaper.

She walked out of the babies room and went next door to check on Major who was surely still knocked out cold.

She then headed down the stairs into the kitchen where she rocked the baby back and forth to reduce her crying. She took a bottle from the fridge placing it on the counter. She got out a pot filling it with water placing it on the stove. She placed the bottle in there and waiting for the water to boil.

She hated breastfeeding some times so she already pumped milk for the baby.

Kacey rocked Kaija in her arms as she looked over her baby. Her daughter had a head full of hair and she looked just like her. From the same lips to the same eyes. She did have some features of Montana but she definitely was Kacey's twin.

"Okay Kaija, mommy's gonna feed you now." Kacey says as she walks over turning the stove off picking up the bottle.

She placed the bottle in Kaijas mouth and that calmed her down. She held the bottle to her mouth as she watched her. Kaija looks up at Kacey as she drinks the milk. Kacey smiles at her daughter before kissing her forehead.