twenty

Montana

"Cheese!" Alyssa said as she snapped the photo of Maia and Montana

"Cheese!" Alyssa said as she snapped the photo of Maia and Montana. "Okay I got it." She turned her phone showing them.

"Finally." Maia said getting off her fathers lap and running off to play with Major and Mia.

"Damn she couldn't wait to go." Montana chuckled shaking his head.

Alyssa laughed as she uploaded the photo to her Instagram before closing her phone and sitting down on the couch next to her brother.

"So." Alyssa cheesed. "I haven't really heard much about you and Kacey, how y'all been?" Alyssa asked.

"We been good." Montana smiled.

"Sooo." She drawled. "That means no divorce and y'all staying together for eternity?"

Montana nodded.

Alyssa got up standing on the couch jumping up and down. "Yesssss! I knew y'all was gonna bounce back." She said as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

"If you don't sit yo happy ass down." Montana laughed as she sat down.

Alyssa's phone chimed and she picked it up as Montana looked over at the kids. His eyes landed on Mia as he remembered a specific person.

"Lyssa." He turned looking at her as she closed her phone looking at him.

"Mhm."

"Where ole boy at?" He referred to Alyssa's ex boyfriend and the father of her child.

"Who?" She asked.

"Mia father."

"I haven't seen him in two years." She lied hoping he would believe her.

"You sure?" He squinted his eyes at her, not believing her for one minute. He knew his sister wasn't too good at things and lying definitely was one of them.

"Yea." She nodded her head.

"So who chain that she got on?" Montana questioned. When he looked over at the kids playing he noticed a gold chain around Mia's neck and it look unfamiliar. Montana knew he didn't give her it since he didn't wear his chains out like that.

Alyssa cursed under her breath knowing she got caught. She cleared her throat as she thought of a lie.

"Mont-"

"Tell me the truth. How he even know about Mia? Last time I checked y'all was over and you lost all contact with that nigga."