thirteen

Montana Lamont

Montana unbuckled majors car seat before closing the door and walking with him in his left arm as his bag was in his other hand since he had been still sleeping. Montana walked to Athena's front door. He rung the bell and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and it was Kacey.

"Hey." She smiled reaching for Major as Montana handed him to her.

"Wussup." He said as he handed her his bag too.

"Did he eat yet?" She asked.

"Yeah. Lil man had sum few hours ago and he took a bathe already."

"Okay. Good." She smiled holding the door. "So I'll see you next week."

"Hold up." He said grabbing her attention. She looked at him surprised he actually wanted to hold a conversation. "You know what's coming up right?"

"Yeah how could I forget?" She tucked a piece of hair behind her head.

"Since a nigga birthday coming up and all,I was thinking. Maybe you would wanna have dinner with me?"

"Me?" She grinned as he chuckled. "You wanna spend your Twenty seventh with me?" She asked surprised.

"Yes ma'am." He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Okay well. I would love to have dinner with you."

"I appreciate it Kacey."

"Of course."

"So I'll pick you up Wednesday at 9."

"9. Okay got it."

"Night." He said walking off the porch and towards his car.

Instead of going straight home Montana decided to stop at the grocery store to get him some snacks since he couldn't cook. He picked up a couple TV dinners to hold him down for the night and other days. While in the juice aisle a guy had walked up to him.

"Are you Montana?" The dark skin teenage boy asked.

"Yeah Wussup?"

"Bro could I get a picture with you. I fucks with ya music heavy. Especially ya last mixtape that shit was fire."

"Preciate it man." He dapped the boy up. The boys friend had came over and took the picture before he said goodbye. Montana paid for his things before he was exiting the grocery store.

While walking out Someone bumped him.

"Oh my fault." The guy said.

"Maybe if you weren't looking down you would of seen who was in front of you." Montana said before walking off in the direction of his car.

Few days later

Montana woke up to a bunch of messages and Instagram notifications. He made sure to reply to most of all the people who wished him a happy birthday. He went to his text messages and seen a text from Kacey.