twenty two

Kapri Meeks

Youngin from the project fucked around and got it poppin, I'm like fuck a Maserati, bought my bitch a Bentley Truck

Youngin from the project fucked around and got it poppin, I'm like fuck a Maserati, bought my bitch a Bentley Truck. G-5 my blood brother he b throwing b's up and me I got Chanel swag you know I be C'd up.

Time by Lil Baby Featuring Meek Mill boomed through Kapri's car as he rapped along to the song. Kapri didn't listen to music like that and the only reason he knew the words to the song was because Tiara would play it everytime they were together. She was a big fan of Lil Baby and that was one of her favorite songs.

"Mhm thought you ain't even like this song?"

"Well ya ass play it everyday I couldn't help but know the words now." Kapri chuckled looking over at Tiara in the passenger side as he hopped on the highway.

"I ain't never seen you with this color hair." He said noticing the blonde highlights in her hair.

"You know I like to try new shit." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Oh trust me I know." He joked smirking.

"You is something else you know that?" She laughed. She shifted in her seat as she turned looking over at Kapri who was focused on the rode.

"Can you do me a favor babe?" She asked waiting for a response.

Kapri glared over at her for a second before looking away. "Wassup?"

"Watch over mama for me. Tell her I love her and I always have. Tell Ryan I love him so much and I'm sorry I won't be there to watch him grow into a grown man. Tell him Aunty loves him and Tell him he'll always be my baby." She chuckled as she wiped the tear that slide down her face. "Tell Kacey she is like the sister I've always wanted. Tell her I love her and to make sure she takes good care of herself. Okay?"

"Yea." He nodded. "I got you Tweet."

"And don't stop yourself from finding the love of your life. Find your soulmate and be happy. Because when you sad ,I'm sad. When you mad, I'm mad. When you fight, best believe I'm gone fight too." She said as they both chuckled. "And when you happy I am too. So promise me that."

"I promise."

Tiara smiled. "I love you Kapri." Her voice cracked. "—Forever and always."

"I love you too." He stopped at a red light before he looked at the passenger side and didn't see her. Kapri cursed under his breath as he hit the steering wheel out of frustration.

As soon as the light turned green Kapri sped off down the street. Kapri turned into Montana's block as he drove slowly down. From a distance he spotted a familiar lookin car. Kapri pulled over as he looked through the back of the car and could see Brandon. He was talking to someone but he couldn't spot who the person was.