twenty four

"I just wanna see you strip right now, cause it's late babe

"I just wanna see you strip right now, cause it's late babe." Montana sung the lyrics standing behind Kacey kissing her neck as she chopped up a bunch of fruits in the kitchen.

"Can you stop Montana." Kacey laughed pushing him back. "You know I get ticklish." She looked at him.

"Well if you would stop playing wimme' I could tickle sum'n else." He licked his lips as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"How bout you go do something productive, like take out the garbage or run a mile. How that sound?"

"A nigga already get enough exercise so I'll take this garbage out." He said walking over to the garbage, he opened as he pulled the garbage out placing it on the floor. Montana sucked his teeth before groaning. Kacey turned around. "What happen?"

"Some shit spilling outta the bag." He licked the bag up looking at it."And this shit got a hole in it!" He groaned before the bottom of the garbage fell out from the hole.

"Montana hurry up before that shit make me throw up, it's gone start smelling up the kitchen." Kacey whined.

"Aight woman calm down." He chuckled opening one of the drawers getting a black garbage bag. Montana scrunched his face up as he put the things that fell out in the bag. He picked up a white envelope that was crumbled up and seen the word Montana on it—that alerted him so he put the bag down opening the envelope. Luckily it didn't have any of the garbage on it. Montana read over the letter as he frowned. "Kacey."

"Hm." She glanced over at him. He walked over to Kacey and held the letter up to her.

"I know you ain't serious."

Kacey rolled her eyes realizing what he had in his hand."Oh wow a letter."

"Kacey stop fuckin' playing—Why you ain't give this shit to me? And I'm sure you read it the way the paper wasn't even in the envelope properly."

"No shit I read it, because I wanted to know who the hell the bitch was coming here asking for you and then saying to give you this envelope which had a whole little love confession written."

"That ain't none of yo business though. You mad disrespectful reading over some shit she wrote me that had some personal shit in it!"

"I don't give a fuck." Kacey argued. "She got some nerve confessing she in love with you and she knew you have a wife and kids. You betta go tell that hoe she too late."

"Watch ya mouth."

"Oh." Kacey looked around chuckling. "I know you ain't defending her." She snapped her neck at him. She wanted so bad to smack him for even taking up for Dakota, but she didn't even have the strength.

"Yeah I am cause you don't know shit. Instead of throwing the letter away you should've fucking gave it to me bruh! You think I ain't wanna know bout her aborting my baby and shit?!"