Baiting Voldy

TW- Sorry! But There's More Violence In This Chapter.... Poor Mikayla!

Harry turned his back on Ron and Hermione, pretending to examine the old tapestry of the Black family tree on the wall, once they knew that Grimmauld Place was safe, for now at least. They had already faced all the anti-Snape enchantments that the Order put in place, including Moody's Tongue-Tying curse and the vengeful Dumbledore made out of mist. But at the sound of Hermione's shriek, Harry second guessed himself, drawing his wand and spun around to see a silver Patronus soar through the drawing room window.

It landed upon the floor in front of them, where it solidified into the Magpie, "Mikayla's been taken, rest of the family is safe, do not reply, we are all being watched. Stay low, stay safe and good luck on whatever you're up to." Fred's voice informed them before the Patronus dissolved into nothingness. Ron let out a noise between a whimper and a groan as he dropped into the sofa, Hermione joined him, gripping his arm as tears flowed down her cheeks. "They're all right, they're all going to all right!" she whispered repeatedly, Harry was unsure if she was trying to reassure Ron or herself.

Ron half-laughed and hugged her, "just like M promised." Ron confirmed as the room fell into silence filled with a million unspoken words, and fears of Mikayla's well-being. She always downplayed the severity of the situation, but she made them swear not to try and rescue her, no matter what they see or hear. "Harry," Ron said over Hermione's shoulder, "It's not a problem," Harry cut him off before he could apologise for badgering him over what he had seen when his scar burned moments before. Harry's scar still throbbed, it was a sickening pain that made him wish to curl up in a ball and sleep it off.

"It's your family, 'course you were worried. I'd feel the same way." He thought of Mikayla and Ginny, "I do feel the same way." He corrected himself, Ron fixed with a questioning stare but didn't ask Harry to elaborate. Perhaps because he knew just how deeply Harry felt for Ginny, or because he assumed it was because Harry saw the Weasley's as his family, much like Mikayla did. The pain in his scar was reaching a peak, burning badly that it seemed to consume his every thought. He faintly heard Hermione say that she didn't want to alone, and asked if they could all stay together. He heard Ron agree, but he couldn't fight the pain much longer. "I've got to go to the bathroom," he muttered, and he left the room as fast as he could without running.

Mikayla's eyebrows knit together as she lets out a low groan over the nauseating pain that surrounds her whole head. She tilts her head to the left, praying for any kind of relief but a hiss escapes her lips at the tiniest of movement. Instead, Mikayla kept her eyes closed, mentally evaluating if she was hurting anywhere else, her wrist and ankle were being restrained and as she moved the rope bit into her skin. "Wakey wakey, little cousin." Bellatrix whispered into Mikayla's right ear, but Mikayla kept her eyes closed knowing that all that was waiting for her was bright lights and torture.

"I said, wake up!" Bellatrix snapped at the blonde, striking her across the face and sending Mikayla's whole head to the right. Mikayla reluctantly opened her eyes, blinking furiously as the bright lights seemed to stab her poor retinas. Overall, sending a painful sensation through her whole head as she continued to blink away the blur in her eyes and focus on the state that she was in. She could see dried blood in her right eye's peripheral, and as she looked down, she felt her stomach twist at the sight of her thin body.

It was barely covered by a white almost sheer vest and a pair of green swimming shorts. Neither of which belonged to her, and the idea of someone else changing her while she was unconscious made her feel ill. As she moved to reposition herself of the cold metal chair, Mikayla flinched as she felt the binds on her legs tighten. Thick rope was knotted around her wrists and ankles, and bound to a hoop on the floor. With every movement she made, the binds tightened and she could tell it wouldn't be long until her circulation would be cut off.