Made For Mikayla

Mikayla and Fred didn't delve into their trauma demons after the Order left the Manor. The pair were too wired about what had happened to them, they didn't want their baring of souls to overshadowed by the nights events. However, instead of crawling into bed and pretending to go back to sleep to avoid talking about what had happened, they talked through the experience. How scared they were, what thoughts ran through their heads, and the lingering pain from their healed injuries. They laid in bed, wrapped up in each other's comforting bodies, dissecting their terrible night and planning how to explain it to the Order in the a few hours time.

No one disturbed the couple for the rest of the night, the sparse traffic of watch shift changes was the only noise that murmured through their bedroom door. A piece of parchment was slid under the door once the sun began to rise, it was a list of all the new recruits for the Order. The list has been growing since Dumbledore's death, but they were yet to be fully brought into the fold. Most were tasks on further recruitment, others were eyes and ears in Death Eater ruled places. This was the first wide scale meeting that the Order has ever had to call, a sign of the shift in the war as the Death Eaters were getting more desperate to create chaos, and kill Mikayla.

Aoife Wilson
Thomas Wilson
Viktor Krum
Nikola Todorov
Derik Petrov
Sergi Petrov
Draga Ivanova
Emil Hristov
Alexander Bucar
Penka Ilieva
Ana Ilieva
Ioana Enache
Adrian Dascalu
Daria Becker
Marius Lupa
Juliette Bisset
Leo Bisset
Valerie Arbry
Agathe Arbry
Timeo Arbry
Mathilda Monet
Bastien Monet
Fayette Lavigne
Sacha Blanchet
Jade Garnier
Inès Moulin
Pierre Boucher
Solène Allard
Henri Corbin
Maël Archambeau
Tommy Mealy
Jane Laurence
Katie Bell
Daphne Greengrass
Angelica Cole
Roger Davies
Chester Davies
Marcus Belby
Penelope Clearwater
Robert Hillard
Kenneth Towler
Penny Haywood
Chiara Haywood (nèe Lobosca)
Beatrice Haywood
Andre Egwu
Tulip Karasu
Badeea Ali
Barnaby Lee
Diego Kim (nèe Caplan)
Ismelda Murk
Ben Copper
Liz Copper (nèe Tuttle)
Talbott Winger
Corey Hayden
Victor Ketsueki
Alanza Alves
Merula Alves (nèe Snyde)
Jacob Cecil
Piper Cecil
Jae Kim
Ji-hu Kim
Nali Park (nèe Kim)
Han-wool Park
Andrew Park
Audrey Park
Gwenog Jones
Meaghan McCormack
Heidi Macavoy
Dougal McBride
Benji Williams
Tamsin Applebee
Hilda Lewis
Jackson Hyde
Finbar Quigley
Aidan Lynch
Barry Ryan
Dawn Withey
Indira Choudry
Brennan Doyle
Keaton Flitney
Alexei Levski
Pyotr Vulchanov
Clara Ivanova
Millicent Bagnold
Fawn Hedgeflower
Carmella Accetta
Giorgio Accetta
Madam Rosmerta
Madam Malkin

"This war is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better, isn't it?" Fred asked as he read the list over Mikayla's shoulder, his girlfriend nodded in confirmation that his words were true. "We're going to need as much help as we can get, the fights before today were child's play compared to what's coming." Mikayla closed her eyes, placing her hand on the list as her fingers traced the ink grooves in the parchment, knowing her Aevus abilities will warn her about spies. Mikayla hadn't expected the wave of anger that crashed against her as her finger ran across the eighty fifth name on the list.

Her eyes shooting open out of surprise before she reads the name beneath her finger, "you've got to be shitting me." Mikayla muttered as she read the name; Millicent Bagnold. "What's wrong?" Fred asked her, worried that she located a mole, "Millicent Bagnold, she was the Minister of Magic before Fudge, she's the one that decided that my Dad was guilty and didn't deserve a trial." Fred blew out a breath of relief that they hadn't been willingly infiltrated, but frowned when he saw how tense Mikayla had come. "We could ask Kingsley to revoke her invitation..." He suggested, unsure if Mikayla could sit in the same room as that woman without trying to throttle her, whether it's verbally or physically.