Chapter 1 Top Designer × Actress

Chapter 1 Reunion

In June, Bei'an City is hot. The big sun in the sky made people feel impetuous, and it happened that there was such a popular variety show airborne.

"Meeting You in the Ordinary", a slow-paced variety show, is quite suitable for watching to pass the time on a hot day. It's a pity that the lineup of invited guests made several fans on Weibo very angry.

Four years ago, Fang Ziyue, the vase who tried to intervene with a third party and even blatantly sabotaged Queen Ling's wedding, was also invited to the show? !

Those who step back, those who gossip, those who have revenge for revenge, and those who have wronged, the name "Fang Ziyue" was instantly scolded on the trending searches.

The woman sitting in the RV propped her forehead with one hand and checked Weibo with the other, indifferent to the scolding words.

The photographer sitting opposite her couldn't help but lamented that Fang Ziyue had a thick skin and dared to appear in front of the camera, but at the same time felt that she had changed a lot in the past four years of going abroad.

The woman looking down at her mobile phone brushed her slender fingers away from her long hair that was blown by the wind. Her brows and eyes were calm and cold, with the calmness and calmness that had been settled after experiencing strong winds and waves.

Compared to simply relying on that face to attract people in the past, Fang Ziyue now has more of that temperament, which makes people unable to help but sink into it.

"Sister Yue, we're here." As soon as the car stopped, the assistant quickly helped Fang Ziyue pack up and get out of the car.

"Meeting You in the Ordinary" is a slow-paced life program. In a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters, I will give you a few houses and some tools, and then you need guests to go up the mountain to find supplies for living.

And for this kind of program, most of the snacks are not allowed to be brought, so Fang Ziyue just packed up some clothes and came.

When I got out of the car, I happened to collide with the person who got off on the opposite side.

The visitor was dressed in black sportswear and a baseball cap. His long hair was gently draped over his shoulders, and he was wearing black and white-patterned sneakers.

Although she was dressed in black, she still couldn't stop Ling Qiu's gentle and peaceful temperament.

Fang Ziyue took one look and couldn't take her eyes away anymore. She looked straight at the other person, reluctant to blink.

Fang Ziyue was originally a jewelry designer, but when she returned home to visit her dead wife's grave, she accidentally turned into a vase star of the same name who ruined Lingqiu's wedding.

At that time, Fang Ziyue was hacked by the whole Internet in China, so she had no choice but to go abroad for development. After going abroad, she received a task from the system asking her to eliminate the affectionate female supporting role before allowing her to return to the original world.

And this affectionate female supporting role, Lingqiu, happened to be her dead wife.

Probably because her gaze was too hot, Ling Qiu turned her head to take a look.

The always gentle gaze gradually turned cold when it came into contact with Fang Ziyue, like a bucket of ice water poured down on Fang Ziyue's head, chilling Fang Ziyue's bones and blood.

Ling Qiu's manager saw it, and immediately stood in front of Ling Qiu regardless of the luggage in his hand, blocking Fang Ziyue's view.

Fang Ziyue glanced at the woman glaring at her, frowning slightly.