Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Confrontation

    "Your Majesty, what are you thinking?" Calga, who came to report the battle situation, couldn't help asking with a frown. This was the third time Lingqiu had lost his mind.

    Lingqiu who came back to his senses closed his eyes, pinched the center of his brows, and tried his best to get rid of the faces in his mind.

    It's all because of that damn guy Seraph, ever since she went crazy that day and stood up and hugged her and said sorry to her, this guy seemed to be rooted in her mind.

    During the day, night, and especially in his spare time, Lingqiu would always think of that apology.

    Then...she will feel very uncomfortable.

    Sour and a little sweet.

    It seemed like she had been waiting a long time for this apology.

    Pressing hard on the center of the eyebrows, shaking out the distracting thoughts in his heart, when Lingqiu opened his eyes again, his deep blue eyes had returned to the clarity and tranquility of the past.

    "Heggam has always wanted to explore the secrets of the ice abyss, so Cedas must be protected." The

    "true" eye of Cedas is a gift from the ice abyss, and it is also the key to open the ice abyss, so Cedas must be protected. Silk is also Heggam's next target.

    "I will protect her." Calga pursed her lips indiscriminately.

    "I'm afraid you can't do it alone." Lingqiu knew Heggam's madness very well, so she made a deal with Fang Ziyue early in the morning.

    "You want me to teach Chief Cedas the magic of removing the emblem?"

    Fang Ziyue bit the Latice flower pulled from the vicinity of the ice abyss, and clicked her tongue lightly: "Why don't you just say that you want me to protect her? "

    She has seen that girl in Cedars, a very pure and kind person, with a pair of eyes that can pry into the truth, which allows her to help others avoid many dangers and put herself in danger.

    In the inland outside the snowfield, where there are various magicians, almost everyone is watching the Eye of Reality.

    Cedars is still young, and has not fully discovered the purpose of the Eye of Truth.

    Not only can she see the false parts of others, but the eye of truth can break all the cover-up spells on the magic spells.

    So with Cedars, she can easily record the magic created by others with great effort, and can re-engrave the spells that others have auctioned at high prices and resell them.

    She is a walking recorder, dangerous and precious.

    If Cedas' talent is high enough, she can even learn most of the magic in this world, but unfortunately she can't.

    Falling into the ice abyss when she was young, although the fruit saved her life, it also destroyed her foundation. Today, Cedas is not only weak, but also mediocre in magic talent.

    But she works hard enough, and she has brought this to the extreme.

    "It seems that Heggam trusts you very much."

    Lingqiu felt that Fang Ziyue knew a little too much, the method of removing the animal emblem, the eye of truth, and even she can go in and out of the ice abyss as if nothing happened... "Don't put me

    and Compare those disgusting things together." Fang Ziyue hates the kind of scum who hangs on to the person she likes and chases other people at the same time.