Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Not long after the method of making the nutrient solution was released, public opinion turned around.

    Many people began to blatantly side with Fang Ziyue, resisting the coercion of the royal family and merchant alliance together with her.

    And more people also gave up the task of finding the mermaid. After all, their mental violence can now be perfectly controlled, and the raw materials are obtained from Fang Ziyue.

    They can't do such ungrateful things.

    Moreover, the benefits of catching mermaids are not large, so it is not worthwhile.

    The Merchant Alliance and the royal family have also been prepared for a long time. Ever since they knew that the military and government had obtained a formula of high-grade nutrient solution with simple proportions, cheap materials and a large number of ingredients, they knew that this was Fang Ziyue's trump card.

    Now that the military, government and common people are all standing behind Fang Ziyue, the royal family and merchants also naturally put aside their previous suspicions and cooperated for an unprecedented time.

    In the beginning, most of the merchant alliance's forces were withdrawn, which made the military and government vigilant.

    There are data records that there may be many mermaids sleeping in the Ruize star, and they don't believe that those philistines will give up this piece of fat.

    And what they expected was right, the merchants sent almost two-thirds of their troops to cut off Fang Ziyue's retreat.

    Although the military sent star hunters to assist them, Fang Ziyue first contacted the military after learning that Ruize star had been discovered, hoping that they could dispatch star hunters to protect Ruize star.

    At the very least, we must contain the other two forces and never let them enter the interior of Ruize Star!

    The military and political side is not like the merchant alliance and the royal family, which have enough troops at their disposal.

    The three major military and political powers, the star hunters protect the Ruize star, the wind hunters guard the border, and the Yunkai team destroys the star beast's lair.

    Being able to mobilize the star hunters to take action, Junzheng has already put out all his wealth to help them.

    "Pack up your things quickly, I will put you there when you pass by K-71 Desolate Star." Fang Ziyue pointed to the navigation chart and said to the mercenary group: "The concealment system you carry can help you avoid the merchant fleet investigation."

    "As long as the time is right, you should return to the military administration. That's the safest place." "

    What about you and Lingqiu?" Some people disagreed.

    These people are all people who came down from the battlefield, and they can't do it as deserters.

    Fang Ziyue frowned, "Now is not the time to worry about this."

    The concealment system provided by the system can hide small targets, but not for a target as big as a starship.

    To make matters worse, according to Ling Qiu, Ruize Star's planetary consciousness is in a deep sleep.

    As a result, the environment of Ruize Star became very harsh. Without the protection of the starship, they would not even be able to enter.

    "Don't think so."