Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After finishing dinner, Lingqiu yelled around in the yard but couldn't find Fang Ziyue. After asking the staff, she found out that she had something to go out.

    After hearing the news, Ling Qiu felt relieved to ask Cang Jinyu to eat.

    And Cang Jinyu, who was sitting by the side and had a panoramic view of all this, narrowed her eyes vigilantly.

    how to say? She felt that Fang Ziyue seemed to have locked them up.

    An invisible rope was vainly wrapped around Ling Qiu's body, and the other end was held in her hand. The farther away she was, the tighter the noose on Ling Qiu's body became.

    Cang Jinyu gritted her teeth, she knew that the surname Fang had no good intentions!

    "What's wrong?" As soon as Lingqiu entered the door, she saw Cang Jinyu's serious face, and she asked in surprise, "Is the food not to your liking?" "No,

    sister Ling, the food you cook is delicious." Cang Jinyu Quickly shook his head in denial.

    Lingqiu's own cooking skills are good, and Cang Jinyu wears a thick fan filter, so Lingqiu is almost praised as a chef.

    Ling Qiu was embarrassed to be praised, but she also felt that Cang Jinyu was a good junior, with excellent character and ability.

    She also pointed out Cang Jinyu's acting skills.

    This is definitely a great help for Cang Jinyu who has just started her acting career.

    Cang Jinyu couldn't help sighing again, they are so nice~

    "Your room is here." After dinner, Lingqiu took people to the guest room, opened the door to let people in, Lingqiu turned on the light and said: "The room We have cleaned it, Jinyu, you can live directly."

    Hearing this, Cang Jinyu glanced at the room. Wooden tables and chairs, a soft big bed and unknown flowers neatly placed on the window sill.

    It has to be said that Fang Ziyue has a bit of skill in arranging an empty house into a warm-colored princess room.

    And watching it offline is more intuitive, warmer and more beautiful than watching it live.

    "What a beautiful room." She turned around and thanked Lingqiu, "Thank you, sister Ling."

    "You're welcome." Lingqiu smiled gently and said, "Then you rest first, my room is next to yours, I have something to do Just call me anytime."

    Cang Jinyu is a pretty nice girl, and Lingqiu doesn't mind taking care of her.

    "Okay~" Cang Jinyu returned a sweet smile.

    When Ling Qiu closed the door and left, she threw herself onto the bed and rolled around excitedly hugging the quilt!

    Woohoo! Their Linglings are too cute and gentle! Why is it so good~

    A certain fan who was cared about by the idol was so excited that he almost rolled off the bed to the floor. After fluttering around for a long time, Cang Jinyu, who had lost all her dignity and stability, suddenly heard someone talking outside. With her clothes in her mouth, she gritted her teeth loosely, and listened.

    "Sister Ling, here are the rice balls I just made. I give them to you. I hope you don't dislike them."

    The familiar voice made Cang Jinyu jump up. Zhang Lian opened the door and went out.